Dining with grace and sophistication is a skill that is acquired and mastered through practice. Formal and informal place settings can be daunting, but with the proper training one will be able to navigate through a meal with confidence. This comprehensive program will teach which glasses are to be used for which wines, which order the forks, spoons and knives should be handled, the proper way to eat both Continental and American style and the do’s and don’ts that often cause intimidation. This program is held in your home with family and/or friends and guides you through a five-course dinner. It is not only fun and informative, but will give you the dining skills that will be carried through life. It is an evening each attendee will remember. Our program can be customized to fit your dining needs. Here are just a few of the topics covered:
- Basic Table Manners
- Where To Sit/ Getting Into Chair
- Placement Of Feet And Hands
- Which Forks, Knives, Spoons & Glasses Are These?
- The Little Things You Never Thought You Would Need To Know
- Navigating a Formal/Informal Business Event
- How to Remove Food From Mouth
- Food On Clothes/Table…What Now?
- What To Do When Everything Is Going Wrong At Your Dinner Party
- Soup to Dessert Faux Pas
- Wine Etiquette
- Continental Style Of Eating
- Silent Service Codes