In person, at the table, on the phone:
Business Etiquette for Today
You have made a savvy investment in your most valuable asset – yourself. Obviously, you know the value of upgrading your skills with tools that will get you where you want to go. In today’s fiercely competitive business environment, etiquette is simply another tool you need. While etiquette alone won’t get you anywhere, it will give you that extra edge which will make the difference between you and another person with equal credentials.
In today’s business arena, executives and sales leaders need to be a cut above the competition. Whether with clients, management or any type of interactive setting, knowing what to do and when to do it ensures a high level of success.
Presenting oneself with confidence and authority is a key element in business, whether the situation is formal or informal, or when dealing with clients domestic or abroad. Corporations recognize that improved social skills of key employees, especially those with customer contact, are critical to success. Providing their teams with these necessary tools increases confidence when negotiating, closing a deal and other high pressure situations.
The program covers key elements used regularly in the business environment, such as making proper introductions, shaking hands, the skills to navigate a sophisticated dining engagement and the most effective way to work a room.
- Outclass the competition and stand above and apart
- Be more confident in any business and/or social situation, no matter how awkward or nervous you feel.
- Be able to navigate a table setting, no matter how grand and confusing.
- Understand your business host/guest responsibilities and have the ability to accomplish them while you focus on the event.
- Tactfully handle any sticky situation that may occur in business or social settings.
- Have the confidence and grace to eat in both the Continental and American style.
- Know the proper etiquette and protocol from appetizer to dessert.
- Know the do’s and pitfalls of social media
- Have the skills to easily write a memorable and sincere thank you note, in less than 5 minutes.