These clever Facebook quotes about life and love are perfect for posting as your FB status.
Deciding what to write as a Facebook status can be a tricky process.
Let us know which of these Facebook status quotes you found the most helpful using the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
Research from the Pew Research Center found that 69% of adults in the United States use Facebook, with a majority accessing the platform on a daily basis.
This indicates the pervasive role that Facebook plays in our social interactions and communication.
What are the benefits of reading Facebook status quotes?
Read this collection of quotes for inspiration the next time you write a Facebook status.
These incredible FB quotes will elevate your profile and increase your social media presence.
These are the perfect words to make your friends:
- Take action
Facebook is a great tool for expressing yourself and sharing ideas.
Humor, motivational speeches, and insightful words of wisdom are all great options to use as Facebook statuses.
The best Facebook quotes for your status make people think or feel deeply.
You never know if your status will make someone’s day!
Your audience is more likely to engage with your posts if you appeal to their hearts and their minds.
You can be a source of inspiration for many people, and that means more than you might realize.
These quotes for Facebook statuses are guaranteed to capture the attention of friends and family.
Also, check out our list of sassy quotes and sayings that are perfect for social media captions.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Check out more inspirational quotes on our motivational quotes category page.
The best Facebook quotes of all time
According to a survey conducted by Sprout Social, quotes are one of the most shared types of content on Facebook, along with photos and videos.
This suggests that quotes are a powerful tool for engaging and connecting with others on the platform.
1. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine ― and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
You will also enjoy our article on moon quotes.
2. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay
You will also enjoy our article on sky quotes.
3. “If you can’t stop thinking about someone’s update, that’s called ‘status cling.’” – Jessica Park
You will also enjoy our article on blue quotes.
4. “Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer.” – Ellen DeGeneres
You will also enjoy our article on sheryl sandberg quotes.
5. “Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.” – William Blake
You will also enjoy our article on inspirational quotes with pictures.
6. “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” – Cathy Guiswite
You will also enjoy our article on sassy quotes.
7. “If you want something you never had before, you have to do something you’ve never done before.” – Drina Reed
You will also enjoy our article on hustle quotes.
8. “Happiness can exist only in acceptance.” – George Orwell
You will also enjoy our article on achievement quotes.
9. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
You will also enjoy our article on forest quotes.
10. “I live in my own little world. But it’s ok, they know me here.” – Lauren Myracle
You will also enjoy our article on color red quotes.
Facebook quotes for statuses with meaning
Research from the University of California, San Diego, found that exposure to positive quotes on Facebook can improve mood and reduce stress levels in users.
This highlights the potential benefits of using Facebook quotes as a form of emotional support and well-being.
11. “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” — Mother Teresa
You will also enjoy our article on good night quotes.
12. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”― Confucius
You will also enjoy our article on Billy Madison quotes.
13. “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” – Margaret Mead
You will also enjoy our article on tuesday quotes.
14. “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
You will also enjoy our article on unique quotes.
15. “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” – Simone de Beauvoir
16. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” — Oprah Winfrey
17. “Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours.” – Yogi Berra
18. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
19. “I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally. ” – W.C. Fields
20. “We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Also, check out these thought-provoking social media quotes
Facebook status quotes that will make people think or feel deeply
21. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” – Henry David Thoreau
22. “What’s the good of living if you don’t try a few things?”― Charles M. Schulz
23. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end.” —Ed Sheeran
24. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
25. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
26. “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.” – William Shakespeare
27. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
28. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
29. “A single rose can be my garden … a single friend, my world.” – Leo Buscaglia
30. “Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear! ” —Tony Robbins
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Instagram Bio quotes that define the real you.
Facebook quotes to help improve your social media profile
31. “My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself the best I can.” – Cary Grant
32. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
33. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” —Jim Rohn
34. “You can always tell when a man’s well informed. His views are pretty much like your own.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
35. “You are genuinely happy if you don’t know why.” —Joseph Mayer
36. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. “I always feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot, so it kinda works out!” – Billy Madison
38. “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” – Seneca
39. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
40. “Life has no remote….get up and change it yourself!”― Mark A. Cooper
You might also like these Vine quotes that will make you LOL
FB quotes to elevate your profile
41. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” —Gurbaksh Chahal
42. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
43. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
44. “As you get older, three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.” – Sir Norman Wisdom
45. “The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.” – Jacques-Bénigne Bossuet
46. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
47. “Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are.” – Will Ferrell
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Will Ferrell quotes to give you a good laugh.
48. “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.” – Joyce Meyer
49. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” —Venus Williams
50. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because rose bushes have thorns.” — Abraham Lincoln
Sayings that make the perfect Facebook quotes
51. “Be yourself; everyone else is taken.” — Oscar Wilde
52. “What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” — Plutarch
53. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” — Anais Nin
54. “Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
55. “Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes.” — Walt Whitman
56. “What we need is more people who specialize in the impossible.” — Theodore Roethke
57. “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow; it only saps today of its strength.” —A.J. Cronin
58. “Kindness is one thing you can’t give away. It always comes back.” —George Skolsky
59. “You’re never too broken to be fixed.” —Jonathan Van Ness
60. “If you have one true friend, you have more than your share.” – Thomas Fuller
Cool Facebook quotes for your status updates
61. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
62. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
63. “I’m jealous of my parents. I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.” – Chris Gayle
64. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
65. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – A.A. Milne
66. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” — Milton Berle
67. “Try a little harder to be a little better.”― Gordon B. Hinckley
68. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” — Soren Kierkegaard
69. “Many people die at 25 and aren’t buried until they’re 75.” — Benjamin Franklin
70. “The question is not what you look at, but what you see.”― Henry David Thoreau
Facebook quotes about life
71. “Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Stephen King
72. “Life isn’t a matter of milestones, but of moments.” – Rose Kennedy
73. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
74. “Life is from the inside out. When you shift on the inside, life shifts on the outside.” – Kamal Ravikant
75. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein
76. “Life is a question and how we live it is our answer.” – Gary Keller
77. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
78. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
79. “The healthiest response to life is joy.” — Deepak Chopra
80. “Life is a book you write, not a movie you watch.” – Maxime Lagacé
Motivational Facebook quotes
81. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” —Chris Grosser
82. “Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes.”― Roy T. Bennett
83. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” —Mark Twain
84. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.”― Lou Holtz
85. “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” —Jim Rohn
86. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.”― Henry Ford
87. “All great achievements require time.” — Maya Angelou
88. “Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.” ― Criss Jami
89. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
90. “Hope in the shadow of fear is the world’s most powerful motivator.”― Neal Shusterman
Amazing Facebook Quotes By Mark Zuckerberg & Others
91. “Think about what people are doing on Facebook today. They’re keeping up with their friends and family, but they’re also building an image and identity for themselves, which in a sense is their brand.” – Mark Zuckerberg
92. “I made so many mistakes in running the company so far, basically any mistake you can think of I probably made. I think, if anything, the Facebook story is a great example of how if you’re building a product that people love you can make a lot of mistakes” ― Mark Zuckerberg
93. “I get a 100% email open rate,’ said nobody ever. All the more reason to place Facebook ads targeting your own email list.” ― Mari Smith
94. “Hackathons are these things where just all of the Facebook engineers get together and stay up all night building things. And, I mean, usually at these hackathons, I code too, just alongside everyone.” ― Mark Zuckerberg
95. “I didn’t know what Facebook was, and now that I do know what it is, I have to say, it sounds like a huge waste of time.” ― Betty White
96. “Humanity will be obsolete by 2050. This is the consensus at Google and Facebook and Twitter.” ― Alex Jones
97. “I mean Facebook is no longer a company, it’s a country. 2 billion users. It can influence what we think, what we believe, how we vote, what we buy, even how we feel.” ― John Kennedy
98. “Facebook was not originally created to be a company. It was built to accomplish a social mission – to make the world more open and connected.” ― Mark Zuckerberg
99. “Facebook is in a very different place than Apple, Google, Amazon, Samsung, and Microsoft. We are trying to build a community.” ― Mark Zuckerberg
100. “The thing that we are trying to do at Facebook, is just help people connect and communicate more efficiently.” ― Mark Zuckerberg
Facebook Quotes To Motivate Your Friends
101. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” — Michele Ruiz
102. “Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso
103. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
104. “It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” ― Lewis Carroll
105. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ― Abraham Lincoln
106. “Impossible is just an opinion.” — Paulo Coelho
107. “Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.” ― Thomas Edison
108. “We are what we repeatedly do” ― Aristotle
109. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” ― Vincent Van Gogh
110. “The hard days are what make you stronger.” ― Aly Raisman
Facebook Quotes To Share About Love
111. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” — Mother Teresa
112. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” — T. Tolis
113. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” — Victor Hugo
114. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
115. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” — Lucille Ball
116. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
117. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.” — Lao Tzu
118. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
119. “The art of love is largely the art of persistence.” — Albert Ellis
120. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” — Erich Segal
Funny Facebook Quotes That Will Invite Likes
121. “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” — Albert Einstein
122. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” — Charles Schulz
123. “When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, it’s called true love.” — Lana del Rey
124. “Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.” — Woody Allen
125. “Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.” — Lt. Frank Drebin
126. “Love is a lot like a backache. It doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.” — George Burns
127. “Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in.” — Richard Jeni
128. “Beer, if drunk in moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit, and promotes health.” — Thomas Jefferson
129. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
130. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Facebook Quotes To Inspire You To Live Your Best Life
131. “You will face many defeats in your life, but never let yourself be defeated.” — Maya Angelou
132. “The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.” — Les Brown
133. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde
134. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” — Pablo Picasso
135. “There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the passion of life.” — Federico Fellini
136. “In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.” — Tom Bodett
137. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” — Gerard Way
138. “All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.” — Havelock Ellis
139. “Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what they have been through.” — Sam Cawthorn
140. “Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.” — Jawaharlal Nehru
Which of these Facebook quotes do you most want to use for your status?
One of the best ways to make a good Facebook status is to use a relatable quote.
These funny sayings and words of wisdom will get you a ton of likes on your next post.
Choosing the perfect status or caption to add to your Facebook profile can be stressful, but this list narrows it down to the best 50 of all time.
Whether you’re feeling inspired, humorous, or happy, these Facebook quotes are great to post as your status.
Your Facebook status is the ultimate way to express yourself.
The words and ideas that you share on social media reflect on who you are as a person.
For this reason, it’s important to pick the best quotes about life and love when you post.
Read this collection of quotes and sayings to find the perfect Facebook status for you.
What are your favorite Facebook quotes for statuses with meaning?
Let us know in the comment section below.