With graduation on the horizon, let these amazing senior year quotes remind you of this truly magical time in your life.
And if they mean something special to you, don’t forget to share them with your other senior friends, too!
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to a study by the National Center for Education Statistics, the high school graduation rate in the United States has steadily increased over the last decade, reaching 85% in the 2018-2019 academic year.
As a result, more and more students leave high school with fond memories and lasting friendships often commemorated in their best senior year quotes.
What are the benefits of reading these best senior year quotes?
As you try to make the most of what’s left of high school, you’ll have to deal with a lot of emotions and uncertainties about your future.
The past three years of high school went by extremely quickly, and now there are only a few short months left to enjoy it!
You’ve probably spent the previous years dreaming about graduating and are now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
But like most things in life, your expectations don’t always align with reality.
(Don’t fret if your high school years weren’t great, the best is yet to come.)
For you to have smooth sailing during your senior year, it helps to know what to expect and how to deal with it.
For starters, senior year is a time to remain focused on ending the year strong and keeping your grades up.
To avoid succumbing to senioritis, make sure you set realistic goals throughout the year and stay focused on achieving them.
Since you’ll be extremely busy, develop your time management skills and keep your schedule organized.
Besides, make sure you get started with your college applications early to avoid making any last-minute mistakes.
These quotes for graduation about your senior year will help you:
- express how you feel
- find the perfect quote for the yearbook
- write a scholarship essay that stands out
- craft a graduation speech that everyone will remember
Here are some great senior year quotes to inspire you when that time comes.
For an additional lift, check out our list of inspirational happiness quotes and more.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our entire collection of motivational quotes here.
Best senior year quotes for graduation and the yearbook
The website Statista reported that Google searches for “senior year quotes” increased by 56% in 2021 compared to the previous year.
The study findings indicate a growing interest in finding the best senior year quotes to inspire and motivate seniors as they prepare to take the next steps in their lives.
1. “Whenever you remember times gone by, remember how we held our heads so high.” — Carrie Underwood
You will also enjoy our article on fire quotes.
2. “One person’s craziness is another person’s reality.” – Tim Burton
You will also enjoy our article on best south park quotes.
3. “Now that you’ve graduated, just remember: Bosses don’t usually accept notes from your mother.” — Melanie White
You will also enjoy our article on stoner quotes.
4. “This is nothing but a hive, and I am the one and only Queen Bee.” – Brian A Castle
You will also enjoy our article on spongebob quotes.
5. “I haven’t even begun to peak.” – Dennis Reynolds
You will also enjoy our article on step brothers quotes.
6. “It will take a nation of millions to hold me back.” – Timothy Howard
You will also enjoy our article on mamma mia quotes.
7. “I’m a senior, but I stay freshman.” – Martin Alvarado
You will also enjoy our article on new girl quotes.
8. “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.”—Bob Marley
You will also enjoy our article on shrek quotes.
9. “I’m gonna go stand outside. If anyone asks, I’m outstanding.” – Taylor Bass
You will also enjoy our article on joe dirt quotes.
10. “Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck. Then pretend to be someone else.” – Mitchel Wieland
You will also enjoy our article on talladega nights quotes.
Senior year quotes that inspire
According to a survey conducted by the education platform Quizlet, 78% of high school students in the United States reported feeling stressed about their future after graduation.
Based on the survey, encouraging senior year quotes can help alleviate some of that stress and provide inspiration for the next chapter in their lives
11. “We’ve arrived because we stuck together, champions one and all.” — Sharpay Evans
You will also enjoy our article on naruto quotes.
12. “All through my senior year, luckily, I didn’t have too many hard classes, just a lot of electives. I was able to spend most of my time at the practice space.” – Brendon Urie
You will also enjoy our article on graduation quotes.
13. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.” —Maya Angelou
You will also enjoy our article on cake quotes.
14. “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” – Simone de Beauvoir
You will also enjoy our article on memory quotes.
15. “Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love.” —Emma Watson
You will also enjoy our article on A Bronx Tale quotes.
16. “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
You will also enjoy our article on Maya Angelou quotes.
17. “Memories are the key not to the past, but to the future.” – Corrie Ten Boom
You will also enjoy our article on steven wright quotes.
18. “What you do today will determine your future.” – Catherine Pulsifer
You will also enjoy our article on Twin Flame Quotes.
19. “The longer you look back, the farther you can look forward.” – Winston Churchill
You will also enjoy our article on math quotes.
20. “It’s amazing how a little tomorrow can make up for a whole lot of yesterday.” ― John Guare
Also, check out our collection of inspirational first day of school quotes.
Best Yearbook quotes to inspire you to pursue your dreams
According to a study by Harvard University, reminiscing about positive memories can lead to increased happiness and well-being.
Reading senior year quotes that highlight the positive experiences and accomplishments of the past can help graduates remember the good times and improve their mood.
21. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” — Farrah Gray
You will also enjoy our article on John D Rockefeller Quotes.
22. “It doesn’t matter that your dream came true if you spent your whole life sleeping.” — Jerry Zucker
You will also enjoy our article on unforgettable memories quotes.
23. “My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.” — Rascal Flatts
24. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
25. “Keep looking up! Learn from the past, dream about the future and look up.” – Rachel Boston
26. “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.” – Malala Yousafzai
27. “My dreams are my dress rehearsals for my future.” – David Copperfield
28. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
29. “Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy.”- Sigmund Freud
30. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” ― Mother Theresa
If you enjoy this article, you might also like these funny yearbook quotes to make you laugh.
Senior year quotes to inspire success
A survey conducted by the National Association of Secondary School Principals found that 85% of high schools include senior quotes in their yearbooks.
This shows that senior quotes are a common and valued tradition in many schools across the country.
31. “Success is like a mountain that keeps growing ahead of you as you hike it… Err in the direction of kindness.” — George Saunders
32. “My head may be big, my eyes may be small, but my heart is just the right size.” – Alan Nguyen
33. “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” – Abraham Lincoln
34. “The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
35. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
36. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” ― Søren Kierkegaard
37. “Luck is great, but most of life is hard work.” – Iain Duncan Smith
38. “You do have a future. There is light at the end of that inky black tunnel.” – Willow Cross
39. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
40. “Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
Senior year quotes to inspire you
In a study by the University of Arizona, participants who wrote about positive experiences in their lives showed improved physical health and lower levels of stress.
By reading senior year quotes that focus on positive experiences and memories, graduates may experience similar health benefits.
41. “I was told in high school that the last game during your senior year stays with you forever, which is true.” – Jim Otto
42. “The past is always tense, the future perfect.” ― Zadie Smith
43. “Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?” — Vitamin C
44. “I’m looking forward to the future, and feeling grateful for the past.” – Mike Rowe
45. “The future depends on what you do today.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
46. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” ― George Herman Ruth
47. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” ― Jim Rohn
48. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” —Pablo Picasso
49. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” ― Beverly Sills
50. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” ― Jimmy Johnson
Senior year quotes to motivate and empower you
According to a study by the University of Scranton, people who regularly set goals are 10 times more likely to achieve their desired outcomes than those who don’t.
Encouraging seniors to reflect on their accomplishments and set goals for the future through senior year quotes can inspire them to strive for success in all areas of their lives.
51. “Don’t let the bastards grind you down.”― Margaret Atwood
52. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”— Dr. Seuss
53. “The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.”— A Bronx Tale
54. “Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive: easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.”—Henry Peter Brougham
55. “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.”—Alfred Mercier
56. “Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!”—Louisa May Alcott
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of college quotes that will motivate you to study, learn, and succeed.
57. “It is absolutely still possible to make a difference.”—Michelle Obama
58. “I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.”― Kurt Cobain
59. “The highest result of education is tolerance.”—Helen Keller
60. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”—Arthur Ashe
Inspirational Yearbook quotes
The Pew Research Center reports that nearly 70% of Americans use social media to connect with others and share content.
Incorporating senior year quotes into social media posts or using them as captions on graduation photos can increase engagement and encourage sharing among peers and family members.
61. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
62. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
63. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
64. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
65. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
66. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
67. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
68. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
69. “The day is what you make it! So why not make it a great one?” – Steve Schulte
70. “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.” – Aristotle
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of education quotes about learning and success.
71. “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves!” – Chanakya
72. “Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.” – Charles Kettering
73. “Don’t regret the past, just learn from it.” – Ben Ipock
74. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
75. “Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
Senior year quotes about success and the future
According to a study by Harvard University, positive affirmations and messages of encouragement have been shown to improve academic performance and self-esteem.
Including uplifting senior year quotes in yearbooks or graduation speeches could have a significant impact on students’ confidence and motivation as they embark on the next chapter of their lives.
76. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston S. Churchill
77. “The future is a hundred thousand threads, but the past is a fabric that can never be rewoven.”― Orson Scott Card
78. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” – Herman Melville
79. “Why don’t you focus on where you’re going and less on where you came from?” ― Amy Harmon
80. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” – Colin R. Davis
81. “You don’t destroy what you want to acquire in the future.”― Suzanne Collins
82. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.”- Chris Grosser
83. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
84. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
85. “You can never be overdressed or overeducated.”—Oscar Wilde
Yearbook quotes to inspire you
A study published in the Journal of Positive Psychology found that reflecting on positive experiences and memories can increase feelings of happiness and life satisfaction.
Senior yearbook quotes can serve as a reminder of the positive memories and experiences of high school, promoting overall well-being.
86. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
87. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
88. “Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.” – Winston Churchill
89. “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” – John Lennon
90. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
91. “Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.” – Edgar Cay
92. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”—Babe Ruth
93. “The future starts today, not tomorrow.” – Pope John Paul II
94. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
95. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – Kobe Yamada
Senior year quotes to broaden your thoughts
The National Bureau of Economic Research found that having a positive attitude in high school has a significant impact on future earnings and job satisfaction.
Inspirational yearbook quotes can help foster a positive attitude among seniors as they embark on their next chapter.
96. “The question is not what you look at, but what you see.”― Henry David Thoreau
97. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” – Bruce Feirstein
98. “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you are further along in life than most people.” — Leonardo DiCaprio
99. “You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself.” — Diana Ross
100. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
101. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” – Philippos
102. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” – Proverb
103. “It is little keys that open up big doors.”― Lamine Pearlhear
104. “Live your life as if you already are where you want to be.” —Russell Simmons
105. “Mistakes are the foundation of achievement.”― Steven Magee
Yearbook quotes to elevate your perspective
According to research by the Pew Research Center, social media use among teens is on the rise, with 81% of teens using social media in 2021.
Sharing inspiring yearbook quotes on social media can encourage positivity and provide inspiration to a wider audience.
106. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
107. “When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
108. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
109. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
110. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
111. “Realize, rise and act – make mistakes, fall hard, then rise again and try again.”― Abhijit Naskar
112. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
113. “If talent is the floor and character the ceiling, then work-ethic is the altitude of personal achievement.”― Orrin Woodward
114. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
115. “Accept no limitations and you’ll have no limitations.”― Clyde Lee Dennis
Senior year quotes that will inspire you to achieve your dreams
116. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
117. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
118. “The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.” – Tom Bradley
119. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” – T. Harv Eker
120. “Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
121. “The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than growing with them.” – Bernard M. Baruch
122. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
123. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” – Gerald Good
124. “It may be that those who do most, dream most.” – Stephen Butler Leacock
125. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
Senior year quotes to help you conquer your goals
126. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
127. “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
128. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
129. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
130. “Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started.” – David Allen
131. “Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
132. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
133. “Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” – Greg Anderson
134. “The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want.” – Ben Stein
135. “You have to believe in your heart what you know to be true about yourself.” —Mary J. Blige
Yearbook quotes to inspire and motivate
136. You can’t knock on opportunity’s door and not be ready.” – Bruno Mars
137. “The limit does not exist.” – Cady, “Mean Girls”
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Mean Girls quotes that will make your life more fetch.
138. “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” – Bob Dylan
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of Bob Dylan quotes from the iconic Folk singer.
139. “You ought to spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people.” – Vernon, “The Breakfast Club”
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Breakfast Club quotes from the hit movie.
140. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent van Gogh
141. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.” – Ferris Bueller
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Ferris Bueller quotes from the hit comedy.
142. “We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents.” – Bob Ross
143. “And this is the part where you find out who you are.” – The Maine, “Whoever She Is.”
144. “Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.” – Salvador Dali
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of The Office quotes from the iconic hit show.
Senior year quotes to brighten your day
146. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” — Coco Chanel
147. “Everything you can imagine is real.”― Pablo Picasso
148. “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” — Albert Einstein
149. “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
150. “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” — Brian Tracy
151. “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.” – Ella Woodward
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of monday motivation quotes to help you get the week started.
152. “Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” — Grace Coddington
153. “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
154. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” — Henry David Thoreau
155. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
Senior year quotes to motivate you
156. “Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.” – Ryan Allis
157. “It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.” — Howard Ruff
158. “Paying attention to simple little things that most men neglect makes a few men rich.” – Henry Ford
159. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.”—Anthony Robbins
160. “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
161. “There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
162. “Be content to act, and leave the talking to others.” – Baltasa
163. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” — Billie Jean King
164. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
165. “Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.” —Will Smith
Don’t forget to also check out these graduation quotes from famous films about success.
Senior year quotes to elevate your mind
166. “Invest in yourself. Become the best you can possibly be.” – William Scaec
167. “You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” – Jim Carrey
168. “Dwell in possibility.” – Emily Dickinson
169. “Practice looking forward to possibilities.” – Shadonna Richards, RN
170. “It is difficult to steer a parked car, so get moving.” – Henrietta Mears
171. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
172. “Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can.” – Lowell Thomas
173. “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
174. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
175. “Seek to understand before you seek to be understood.” – Stephen Covey
Motivational senior year quotes and sayings
176. “A very interesting theory makes no sense at all.” – Groucho Marx
177. “Many a time I have wanted to stop talking and find out what I really believed.” – Walter Lippman
178. “All things excellent are as difficult as they are rare.” – Baruch Spinoza
179. “Never underestimate the power of thought; it is the greatest path to discovery.” – Idowu Koyenikan
180. “Despite your best efforts, not everyone wants to be helped. Make a difference where you can and be at peace with the rest.” – Gary Hopkins
181. “The merit of all things lies in their difficulty.” – Alexandre Dumas
182. “Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you.”– Aldous Huxley
183. “Life is in ourselves and not in the external.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
184. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
185. “We do not remember days, we remember moments.” ― Cesare Pavese
Senior year quotes to elevate your perspective
186. “Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.” – Orrin Hatch
187. “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.” – Derek Bok
188. “You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
189. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
190. “People will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
191. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” –Anais Nin
192. “Openness isn’t the end. It’s the beginning.” – Margaret Heffernan
193. “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
194. “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.” – Ed Koch
195. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” –Bill Cosby
Senior year quotes that will get you thinking
196. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.” – Steve Jobs
197. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” –Vince Lombardi
198. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
199. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” –Jim Rohn
200. “Just about a month from now I’m set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars.” – Richard Halliburton
201. “Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.” – Ancient Indian Proverb
202. “Do not follow where the path may lead.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
203. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” –Booker T. Washington
204. “Don’t settle, as with all matters of the heart you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
205. “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
Senior year quotes that will make your day
206. “Every next level of your life will demand a different you.” – Unknown
207. “Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.” – Henry David Thoreau
208. “The scariest moment is always just before you start.” – Stephen King
209. “The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.” – W.B. Yeats
210. “Little by little, one travels far.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
211. “If you’re willing to bleed a little every day, you may win big later.” – Naval Ravikant
212. “Paths are made by walking.” – Franz Kafka
213. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
214. “From error to error one discovers the entire truth.” – Sigmund Freud
215. “You will become as small as your controlling desire; as great as your dominant aspiration.” – James Allen
Senior year quotes to motivate you to success
216. “Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Jung
217. “Say no to instant gratification so you can say yes to massive long-term gains.” – Maxime Lagacé
218. “The wisest men follow their own direction.” – Euripides
219. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
220. “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.” – William Shakespeare
221. “Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.” – Jack Kerouac
222. “Learn to sell. Learn to build. If you can do both, you will be unstoppable.” – Naval Ravikant
223. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
224. “It will be the toughest thing you’ll ever do, but your heart is never wrong.” – Maxime Lagacé
225. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
Senior year quotes to boost your motivation
226. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” –Les Brown
227. “Only the paranoid survive.” – Andy Grove
228. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” –Buddha
229. “Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon
230. “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” –Benjamin Franklin
231. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ― Abraham Lincoln
232. “I don’t walk away from things I think are unfinished.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
233. “Hold the vision, trust the process.” – Unknown
234. “You become what you believe.” –Oprah Winfrey
235. “One day or day one. You decide.” – Unknown
Senior year quotes to help you achieve the impossible
236. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible!’” – Audrey Hepburn
237. “First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” –
238. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.” –
239. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde
240. “You never fail until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
241. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
242. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
243. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
244. “Always do what you are afraid to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
245. “As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.“ –
Funny senior year quotes to make you laugh
246. “High School Was Easy. It Was Like Riding A Bike. Except The Bike Was On Fire & The Ground Was On Fire & Everything Was On Fire Because It Was Hell.”
247. “Just Because You’re Trash Doesn’t Mean You Can’t Do Great Things. It’s Called Garbage Can, Not Garbage Cannot.”
248. “I Spent 113,880 Hours Of My Life For A Paper And A Handshake.”
249. “Remember To Always Be Yourself, Unless You Suck. Then Pretend To Be Someone Else.”
250. “Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.” – John Green
251. “Be wise, because the world needs wisdom. If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is wise, and then just behave like they would.” – Neil Gaiman
252. “Commencement speeches were invented largely in the belief that outgoing college students should never be released into the world until they have been properly sedated.” – Gary Trudeau
253. “The best advice I can give anybody about going out into the world is this: Don’t do it. I have been out there. It is a mess.” – Russell Baker
254. “Big pay and little responsibility are circumstances seldom found together.” – Napoleon Hill
255. “Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.” – Ellen DeGeneres
Positive senior year quotes
256. “Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished— If you’re alive it isn’t.” — Richard Bach
257. “Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” — Isaac Asimov
258. “Aspire to inspire before we expire.” — Eugene Bell Jr.
259. “Always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine.” — Lord Byron
260. “The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.” — Bill Watterson
261. “You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?” — Steven Wright
262. “Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one.” — Terry Pratchett
263. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” — Kyle Chandler
264. “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.” — Reba McEntire
265. “It takes less time to do things right than to explain why you did it wrong.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
More senior year quotes and sayings
266. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
267. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” – Rosa Parks
268. “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
269. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
270. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
271. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
272. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
273. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.” – Benjamin Disraeli
274. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
275. “Nothing will work unless you do.” —Maya Angelou
Senior year quotes from seniors with a sense of humor
276. “I’ve been a Ho all my life.” — Michelle Ho
277. “Yes, that is my actual last name.” — Christopher Gaylord
278. “Cheaters never win, but I just graduated.” — Richard Gilot
279. “Don’t follow your dreams… Follow my twitter: @nerojordan.” — Jordan Nero
280. “I’ve learned to say here when the teacher hesitates while taking attendance.” — Omotola Omotinugbon
281. “Shoot for the moon; if you miss you will die in outer space, which is cool.” — Katya Zamolodchikova
282. “I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, and whoever invented copy and paste. Thank you.” — Stephanie Flores
283. “If you’re seeing this quote in the yearbook, I got all four math credits. Trust me, that means you can too.” — Gabriela Willis
284. “Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work.”― Gustave Flaubert
285. “Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it!”― Maya Angelou
Senior year quotes for Instagram
286. “Does this smile make me look like a senior?” – Unknown
287. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” — Fred DeVito
288. “Is it too late to be a freshman again?” – Unknown
289. “You did not come this far to walk away without the victory.” – Unknown
290. “It’s my last first day and I couldn’t be more excited!” – Unknown
291. “Nothing lasts forever but at least we’ve got these memories.” – Unknown
292. “You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone.” — Anna Kendrick
293. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – Unknown
294. “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” – Unknown
295. “If you’re reading this, it’s my senior year.” – Unknown
Best senior year quotes that are funny and sentimental
296. “Senior year is supposed to be about being mentally done.” – Jon Stewart
297. “You might be a redneck if during your senior year, you and your mother had homeroom together.” – Jeff Foxworthy
298. “Those of you starting your senior year of high school, enjoy it. In a year you’ll be saying bye to your best friends, make your time count.” – Unknown
299. “It’s my senior year, and I’m not going to hold any grudges. I want to end my last year of high school on a happy note.” – Unknown
300. “If you’re going into your senior year of high school, it’s going to go faster than you think. And you’re going to wish it went slower.” – Unknown
301. “Education is important but big biceps are importanter.” – Eric Gomez
302. “I had to put my grades up for adoption because I couldn’t raise them.” – Irfan Imthias
303. “It’s something unpredictable, but in the end is right/ I hope you had the time of your life.” – ”Good Riddance”, Green Day
304. “Don’t blink, life goes faster than you think.” – ”Don’t Blink”, Kenny Chesney
305. “A year from now we’ll all be gone/ All our friends will move away/ And they’re going to better places/ But our friends will be gone away.”– “Rivers and Roads”, The Head and the Heart
Encouraging Senior Year quotes
306. “Life isn’t how to survive the storm; it’s about how to dance in the rain.”– Taylor Swift
307. “Don’t ever confuse the two, your life and your work. The second is only part of the first.” –Anna Quindlen
308. “Now go, and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes.” – Neil Gaiman
309. “The road to success is always under construction.” – Lily Tomlin
310. “If learning is like a sponge, don’t ever stop soaking it up. Never stop learning.” –Catherine Pulsifer
311. “Don’t just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table.” – Barack Obama
312. “Your certification is in your degree. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.” – Tom Brokaw
313. “There is no script. Live your life. Soak it all in.”– Dick Costolo
314. “No one really knows why they are alive until they know what they’d die for.”― Martin Luther King Jr.
315. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Senior year quotes about following your dreams
316. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
317. “Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.”– Pamela Vaull Starr
318. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
319. “Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer.” – Marcia Wieder
320. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
321. “As the sun knows; even the sky is not the limit…”― Rasheed Ogunlaru
322. “Nothing happens unless first we dream.” – Carl Sandburg
323. “In a world full of spectators, be the player.”― Michael Bassey Johnson
324. “Stay focused, go after your dreams, and keep moving towards your goals.” – LL Cool J
325. “Follow your passion because you are into it not because others are doing it.”― H.Preet
Best Senior Year Quotes To Have Fun While Schooling
325. “I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn’t see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music.” ― Barry White
326. “Because it is senior year I have begun to see things as potential absences. The things I love will become the things I’ll miss.” ― David Levithan
327. “By my senior year in high school, I was friends with every group.” ― Shane West
328. “It wasn’t until my senior year in high school that I started acting.” ― Steve Buscemi
329. “Senior year is supposed to be a blast-easy and fun. So far it’s been anything but.” ― Simone Elkeles
330. “You might be a redneck if during your senior year you and your mother had homeroom together.” ― Jeff Foxworthy
331. “I was also sitting in from the middle of senior year of high school at Sweet Basil, it was a great club in New York.” ― Jon Gordon
332. “I started making music for fun maybe my senior year in college. I started rapping in high school, but it wasn’t anything serious.” ― Cakes da killa
333. “I remember, in my senior year, one of my teachers taking me aside and saying: ‘You look really tired.’ This was when I was being a bad kid and she knew that something was wrong.” ― Cecily von Ziegesar
334.”I took acting classes in my senior year in college and I loved it.” ― Adepero Oduye
Best Senior Year Quotes To Prepare Students For Their Career
335. “Great things are accomplished by talented people who believe they will accomplish them.” — Warren G. Bennis
336. “Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
337. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” — Robert H. Schuller
338. “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.” — Michelle Obama
339. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
340. “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.” — Kerry Washington
341. “We all have ability, the difference is how we use it.” — Stevie Wonder
342. “Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself.” — Mark A. Cooper
343. “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit, there are footprints on the moon.” — Paul Brandt
344. “Yes, there will be pitfalls, mountains, and glass ceilings, but you’re going to get across it.” — Debbie Allen
Best Senior Year Quotes To Give You Hope for Success
345. “I’ve learned it’s important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is.” — Ryan Gosling
346. “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.” ― Betty Reese
347. “Real courage is holding on to a still voice in your head that says, ‘I must keep going.’ It’s that voice that says nothing is a failure if it is not final.” ― Cory Booker
348. “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” ― Francis Bacon
349. “Don’t underestimate the power of your dreams.” ― Corinna Kong
350. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” ― Nora Roberts
351. “You get to consciously decide what has meaning and what doesn’t. You get to decide what to worship.” ― David Foster
352. “The old rules are crumbling and nobody knows what the new rules are. So make up your own rules.” ― Neil Gaiman
353. “It’s hard to soar with the eagles when you’re surrounded by turkeys.” ― Adam Sandler
354. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” ― John Maxwell
Best Senior Year Quotes to Empower and Inspire Graduates
355. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” ― Nelson Mandela
356. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you’ll make one.” ― Elbert Hubbard
357. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” ― Oprah Winfrey
358. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ― C.S. Lewis
359. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” ― Steve Jobs
360. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” ― Will Rogers
361. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” ― Abraham Lincoln
362. “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” ― Albert Einstein
363. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
364. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” ― Christian D. Larson
How did you find these senior year quotes?
During your senior year, you’re bound to experience disappointment, make some wonderful memories, experience a lot of emotions, and do a lot of growing up within a short time.
If you stay focused and prepared by knowing what to expect and how to handle it, you’ll have no problem making it through, ready to tackle the next phase of your life.
Hopefully, the senior year quotes above have inspired and motivated you to create the best future for you.
Did you enjoy these senior year quotes?
Which of the yearbook quotes was your favorite?
We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below.