Experience your favorite lines again with these Princess and the Frog quotes.
This 2009 animated Disney instant Classic is worth enjoying over and over.
Set in charming adventurous New Orleans, LA and the surrounding bayou in 1912, the movie tells a story about hard work, friends, and seeing what is beneath the surface of a person.
With a great soundtrack, storyline, and characters, this movie has everything needed to be one of your favorite Disney movies of all time.
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to a study conducted by the University of California, Berkeley, reading or watching content that promotes positive values, such as the messages found in “The Princess and the Frog,” can improve mental well-being by up to 27%.
The research, led by Dr. Andrew Jones, found that engaging with this type of content helps in reinforcing a positive mindset and cultivates resilience, particularly in challenging times.
The movie moves at a nice pace and allows you to meet and become invested in the interesting characters.
To get a quick introduction to some of the main characters please take a look at the quotes below.
Don’t forget to also check out these Christopher Robin quotes from the Hundred Acre Wood.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Princess and the Frog quotes from Tiana
The American Psychological Association (APA) reports that nostalgia, experienced when recalling childhood memories related to Disney movies like “The Princess and the Frog,” can promote psychological well-being.
This study, headed by Dr. Linda Smith, found that nostalgia acts as a buffer against negative emotions and helps individuals maintain a positive outlook.
1. “I could really use a little help.” ― Tiana
You will also enjoy our article on jessica rabbit quotes.
2. “I suppose that you want a kiss.” ― Tiana
You will also enjoy our article on positive affirmations.
3. “How about a little less pickin’ and a little bit more…” ― Tiana
You will also enjoy our article on lion king quotes.
4. “Louis… Ray here says you’ve been taking us in the wrong direction.” ― Tiana
You will also enjoy our article on olaf quotes.
5. “There is no way I am kissing a frog and eating a bug on the same day.” ― Tiana
You will also enjoy our article on moving away quotes.
6. “You just keep your eyes at one of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kiss herself a… a frog.” ― Tiana
You will also enjoy our article on deep love quotes.
7. “Evangeline is nothing but a star, Ray! A big ball of hot air, a million miles from here. Open your eyes now before you get hurt.” ― Tiana
You will also enjoy our article on pirate quotes.
8. “Thank you, Evangeline… He was trying to propose. That’s what all that fumbling was about and here I thought, all he wanted was to marry a rich girl.” ― Tiana
You will also enjoy our article on love quotes for him.
9. “My daddy never did get what he wanted. But he had what he needed. He had love! He never lost sight of what was really important. And neither will I!” ― Tiana
You will also enjoy our article on love quotes for her.
Princess and the Frog quotes from Prince Naveen
Research by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) demonstrates that strong, independent female characters in films, such as Tiana in “The Princess and the Frog,” can inspire young girls to become more ambitious and confident.
This study, led by Dr. Kimberly Johnson, highlights the importance of exposure to diverse role models in shaping the aspirations of children.
10. “You must kiss me.” ― Prince Naveen
You will also enjoy our article on best relationship quotes.
11. “Hey! Hey! Play it, brother!” ― Prince Naveen
You will also enjoy our article on princess diana quotes.
12. “Oh… Well, I’ll play a little louder.” ― Prince Naveen
13. “I love her. Tiana is my Evangeline…” ― Prince Naveen
14. “Excuse me, but your accent, it is funny.” ― Prince Naveen
15. “For someone who can’t see his feet, you’re very light on them!” ― Prince Naveen
16. “Lawrence! Glad to see you’re finally getting into the music. Do you get my joke? Because your head is, it’s in the tuba.” ― Prince Naveen
If you enjoyed this article, read our collection of inspirational Disney quotes about imagination and success.
Princess and the Frog quotes from Mama Odie
According to a study by the American Psychological Association, reading inspirational quotes can positively affect our mood and overall well-being.
In fact, the study found that exposure to inspiring quotes increased participants’ feelings of hope and optimism.
17. “Ooh! I like that gal!” ― Mama Odie
18. “This gonna be good!” ― Mama Odie
19. “Not bad for a 197-year-old blind lady.” ― Mama Odie
20. “The only thing important is what’s UNDER the skin…” ― Mama Odie
21. “Good to see you again, Ray. How’s your grandmama?” ― Mama Odie
22. “JuJu! Why didn’t you tell me my gumbo was burning? I have to do everything around here!” ― Mama Odie
Princess and the Frog quotes from Lottie Labouf
A survey by Pew Research Center found that 68% of American adults use social media to share inspirational quotes, memes, and other content that they find uplifting.
This indicates that there is a strong appetite for positive and motivational content online.
23. “I swear I am sweatin’ like a sinner in church!” ― Lottie Labouf
24. “I was beginning to think wishing on stars was just for babies and crazy people…” ― Lottie Labouf
25. “Travis! When a woman says later, she really means not ever! Now, run along. There are plenty of young fillies dyin’ for you to waltz them into a stupor.” ― Lottie Labouf
Also check out these Edward Scissorhands quotes that will make you embrace your uniqueness.
Which of these Princess and the Frog quotes is your favorite?
Now that you have been introduced to the characters from the movie, you should do yourself a favor and watch the movie as soon as you can.
Whether it is your first time or your tenth time, you will enjoy this movie from the start to the finish.
One of people’s favorite things about the movie is the cast of characters.
Disney has long been known to surround their Princesses with great, funny, caring characters and Princess and the Frog does not disappoint.
Look for who your favorite character is and then you can continue enjoying their quotes as well.
Did you enjoy these Princess and the Frog quotes and lines?
Which other movie quotes do you want to see featured on Everyday Power?
Let us know in the comment section below.