Looking for the best Instagram quotes for your bio that inspire and spread love?
Instagram is one of the world’s biggest social media platforms today.
According to recent statistics, the social networking app boasts over 1 billion monthly active users.
Such popularity makes it a powerful platform to connect, engage, and influence others.
It also makes it a great place for sharing inspirational narratives and spreading love and positivity.
While a picture is worth a thousand words, words can improve a picture by telling a story, providing context, or triggering curiosity.
Instagram captions are a great opportunity to tell a powerful story and give information that the audience can’t see for themselves.
To help you channel the positive power of Instagram and help brighten you audience’s day, we’ve gathered these Instagram quotes that you can use for your Instagram captions (and these Instagram bio quotes for the perfect bio).
Use them to spread love to yourself and others.
We also have a selection of cool selfie quotes and captions to help you craft a badass social media presence.
Be sure to check that as well.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Powerful Instagram quotes to inspire love
1. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
2. “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.”— Leo Buscaglia
You will also enjoy our article on love picture quotes.
3. “Love in its essence is spiritual fire.”— Seneca
4. “We love the things we love for what they are.”— Robert Frost
5. “Love is like a good cake; you never know when it’s coming, but you’d better eat it when it does!”― C. JoyBell C.
6. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” – Jodi Picoult
7. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”— James Baldwin
8. “Ultimately, it is the desire, not the desired, that we love.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
9. “Love is not maximum emotion. Love is maximum commitment.” ― Dr. Sinclair Ferguson
10. “Love For All; Hatred for None” ― Mirza Nasir Ahmad
Inspirational quotes for Instagram bios and captions
11. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.”— Henry Miller
12. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
13. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”—Robert A. Heinlein
14. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”— Plato
15. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” – Willa Cather
16. “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.”– Hemingway
17. “To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already 3-parts dead.” – Bertrand Russell
18. “Love is a divine being.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
19. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” – Charles Dickens
20. “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” – Madonna
Also check out these inspirational Halsey quotes that fit perfectly onto an Instagram caption.
Uplifting and beautiful quotes for Instagram
21. “Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young.” – Sir Arthur Pinero
22. “Self-love is the source of all our other loves.” – Pierre Corneille
23. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.”– Jennifer Aniston
24. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”—Lao Tzu
25. “The art of love is largely the art of persistence.”— Albert Ellis
26. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much a heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
27. “Love, it never dies. It never goes away, it never fades, so long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal” – Gayle Forman
28. “Hate generalizes, love specifies”― Robin Morgan
29. “One day spent with someone you love can change everything.” – Mitch Albom
30. “Everything that you love, you will eventually lose, but in the end, love will return in a different form.” – Franz Kafka
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Snapchat quotes for creating engaging snaps.
Inspiring quotes for Instagram bios that’ll warm hearts
31. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”– Ali MacGraw
32. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved – loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
33. “The more the soul knows, the more she loves, and loving much, she tastes much.” – W. H. Murray
34. “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” – James Thurber
35. “If you would be loved, love, and be loveable.”— Benjamin Franklin
36. “A bird cannot fly with broken wings. Your heart cannot love without learning to heal.”― Kemi Sogunle
37. “Our first and last love is self-love.”—Christian Nestell Bovee
38. “Love is a great master. It teaches us to be what we never were.” – Moliere
39. ”My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.” – André Breton
40. “And if our hands should meet in another dream, we shall build another tower in the sky.” ― Kahlil Gibran
Don’t forget to also read these Facebook quotes that are perfect to post as your FB status.
Instagram Quotes for love and friendship
41. “Love is the extremely difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.” – Iris Murdoch
42. ”The highest function of love is that it makes the loved one a unique and irreplaceable being.” – Tom Robbins
43. “The only language you need is the language of the heart – love.”― Simran Silva
44. “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.”– Eminem
45. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
46. “The first duty of love is to listen.”—Paul Tillich
47. “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.”— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
48. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.” – Sophocles
49. ”There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” – Jane Austen
50. “Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
You will also enjoy our article on sacrifice quotes.
Instagram Quotes for captions and bios that’ll make your day
51. ”To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
52. “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” – John Lennon
53. “Let the love not escape from within.”― Suchet Chaturvedi
54. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal
55. “We are most alive when we’re in love.”— John Updike
56. “Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.”—Karl A. Menninger
57. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
58. “Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.” – Washington Irving
59. “There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.” – William Butler Yeats
60. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley
Have you seen these thoughtful social media quotes?
Beautiful love Instagram quotes
61. “A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.”– Frank Sinatra
62. “Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom.” – Rabindranath Tagore
63. “Love is flower like; Friendship is like a sheltering tree.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
64. “The love we give away is the only love we keep.”— Elbert Hubbard
65. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
66. “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso
67. “A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.” – Thomas Carlyle
68. “Man’s best support is a very dear friend.” – Cicero
69. “Love is ease.” ― Noorilhuda
70. “Spread love everywhere you go.” – Mother Teresa
Instagram Quotes for bios and captions that will make you appreciate love
71. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”– John Lennon
72. “I’m gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.” – Stephenie Meyer
73. “Life is a game and true love is a trophy.” – Rufus Wainwright
74. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”— Sophocles
75. “A life lived in love will never be dull.” – Leo Buscaglia
76. “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” – Barbara de Angelis
77. “It’s not what we have, but who we have.” – Winnie The Pooh
78. “Love is an endless act of forgiveness. Forgiveness is me giving up the right to hurt you for hurting me.”- Beyonce
79. “The only thing that really matters in life is to love and be loved.” ― Andrew Critchley
80. “Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.”—Jack Kerouac
You might also like these iconic Vine quotes to make you LOL
Quotes for Instagram about love and friendship
81. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”– Aristotle
82. “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.” – Christie Brinkley
83. “True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice.” – Sadhu Vaswani
84. “We need not think alike to love alike.” – John Wesley
85. “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.”— Hubert H. Humphrey
86. “To love someone means to see them as God intended them.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
87. “Trust your intuition and be guided by love.” – Charles Eisenstein
88.) “For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.” – Carl Sagan
89. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” – Thomas Aquinas
90. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
Inspirational Instagram quotes
91. “I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.” – Walt Whitman
92. “One must not trifle with love.” – Alfred de Musset
93. “Constant use had not worn ragged the fabric of their friendship.” – Dorothy Parker
94. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.”— Paul McCartney
95. “There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.” – Vincent van Gogh
96. “We love because it’s the only true adventure.” – Nikki Giovanni
97. “If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues.” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
98. “I get by with a little help from my friends.” – The Beatles
99. “Let us come alive to the splendor that is all around us, and see the beauty in ordinary things.”—Thomas Merton
100. “Don’t ever think you are nothing. Somewhere along the line, there is going to be someone who thinks you are everything.” ― MHS Pourri
101. “Those who listen with their hearts will begin to see patterns everywhere.” ― Grace-Naomi
Best Instagram quotes about love
102. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwart
103. “Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.” — Lord Byron
104. “Love is a friendship set to music.” —Joseph Campbell
105. “Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults.” —Benjamin Franklin
106. “Love is of all the passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” ― Lao Tzu
107. “He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals.” — Benjamin Franklin
108. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss
109. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
110. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” ― Stephen Chbosky
111. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” – Sarah Dessen
Instagram Quotes and Captions On Nature
112. “I’ve seen the majestic beauty of nature and the overwhelming perfection of it. To me, there’s nothing closer to God than that.” – Cote De Pablo
113. “Nature will bear the closest inspection. She invites us to lay our eye level with her smallest leaf, and take an insect view of its plain.” – Henry David Thoreau
114. “For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of Gold and Silver.” – MLK
115. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
116. “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” – Lao Tzu
117. “There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.” – Jo Walton
118. “Nature is one of the most underutilized treasures in life. It has the power to unburden hearts and reconnect to that inner place of peace.” – Janice Anderson
119. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
120. “The earth has music for those who listen.” – George Santayana
121. “Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up.” – Terence McKenna
Thought-Provoking Instagram Quotes About Social Media
122. “A selfie has more face and fewer feelings.” ― Amit Kalantri
123. “Uncoincidentally, Instagram was also the first social-media platform to which the only sane reaction was hate.” ― Jarett Kobek
124. “If traveling was free, you will see me only in Facebook or Instagram.” ― Biju Karakkonam
125. “In a social media world, the danger is being overexposed and when something is overexposed it is no longer interesting…if ever it was.” ― Donna Lynn Hope
126. “We sometimes take photos (or record a video) so that we can later see what was happening while we were busy taking photos (or recording a video).” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
127. “Instagram, as well as all other social media platforms, is meant to complement your main marketing efforts for your business, not take over them.” ― Kevin J. Donaldson
128. “The confusion created by mode of fictitious imagery, staged to produce a perceived idea of character or life, does only that – confuses.” ― Nicole Bonomi
129. “Life is more than having perfect photographs edited via some random applications.
It’s imperfect, each and every moment, one by one.” ― Crestless Wave
130. “If only people tried to connect with the heart the way they do with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.” ― D’Andre Lampkin
131. “The ‘Instagram Generation’ now experiences the present as an anticipated memory.” ― Daniel Kahneman
Instagram Quotes That Inspire Hard Work
132. “People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.” — George Bernard Shaw
133. “Do or do not. There is no try.” — Yoda
134. “Whatever we believe about ourselves and our ability comes true for us.” — Susan L. Taylor
135. “Impossible is just an opinion.” — Paulo Coelho
136. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” — Arthur Ashe
137. “There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.” — Zig Ziglar
138. “Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
139. “The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it.” ― Epicurus
140. “Luck is great, but most of life is hard work.” – Iain Duncan Smith
Did you enjoy these quotes for Instagram?
Although social media can sometimes lead to bullying and negativity, it can also be a place for positivity, diversity, and support.
As one of the most successful social networks today, Instagram provides a great opportunity to inspire and uplift others.
Hopefully, these quotes will help you inspire love using your Instagram channel.
Did you enjoy these quotes for Instagram?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below.