Allow these superhero quotes to serve you up with the motivation to fly high!
Although they may only be fictional, superhero stories often capture essential truths about our human nature.
Tell us who your favorite superhero is in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to a study by the University of Buffalo, individuals who regularly engage with superhero media report higher levels of self-esteem and self-efficacy, leading to increased motivation and productivity in their daily lives.
By embracing superhero quotes, readers can tap into these positive benefits and feel more confident in their ability to make a meaningful impact on the world.
What are the benefits of reading these Superhero quotes?
We love superhero stories because we can resonate with the superheroes’ problems and dilemmas.
Superheroes are models for us, so we often would like to identify with them.
Superhero films and stories are exceptional sources of inspirational quotes.
Besides being entertaining, they’re often full of motivation.
Reading these superhero quotes will:
- inspire you to be the best version of yourself
- help you tap into your own superpowers
- motivate you to face challenges with confidence and a positive mindset
That said, here are some inspirational superhero quotes that will motivate you to use your Everyday Power and be the best version of yourself.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Read more related content on our inspirational quotes category page.
Superhero quotes to inspire the best version of you
A survey conducted by the American Psychological Association found that exposure to heroic media characters, such as superheroes, can increase individuals’ sense of purpose and encourage them to pursue more significant goals.
By incorporating inspirational superhero quotes into their daily routine, readers can remind themselves of their values and goals, motivating them to take action towards important causes.
1. “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Batman
You will also enjoy our article on depression quotes.
2. “The answers you seek shall be yours, once I claim what’s mine.” – Thor
You will also enjoy our article on Catwoman quotes.
3. “If there is nothing but what we make in this world, brothers…let us make it good.” – Beta Ray Bill
You will also enjoy our article on Christopher Reeve quotes.
4. “Heroes are made by the path they choose, not the powers they are graced with.”– Iron Man (see more Iron Man quotes)
You will also enjoy our article on villain quotes.
5. “Intelligence is a privilege, and it needs to be used for the greater good of people.”– Dr. Octopus
You will also enjoy our article on hero quotes.
6. “What is a superhero? They’re supposed to represent hope, opportunity, and strength for everybody.” – Aldis Hodge
You will also enjoy our article on Flash quotes.
7. “This. This is what I am. This is who I am come hell or high water. If I deny it, I deny everything I’ve ever done. Everything I’ve ever fought for.” – Green Arrow
You will also enjoy our article on Stan Lee quotes.
8. “No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.”– Peter Parker
9. “You’re going to make a difference. A lot of times it won’t be huge, it won’t be visible even. But it will matter just the same.” – James Gordon
You will also enjoy our article on Thor quotes.
10. “With great power, comes great responsibility.” – Spiderman (see more Spiderman quotes)
You will also enjoy our article on Naruto quotes.
11. “I had my eyes opened. I came to realize that I had more to offer this world than just making things that blow up.” – Iron Man
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about possibility.
Superhero quotes to put you in a super state of mind
A study by the University of Oklahoma found that individuals who engage with superhero media often report increased levels of empathy and compassion toward others.
By using superhero quotes as a reminder to act with kindness and understanding, readers can be motivated to take action and impact their communities positively.
12. “I think you just have to appreciate who you are and hopefully they can see what a superhero is about.” – Lucy Liu
You will also enjoy our article on mask quotes.
13. “One of the reasons why Spider-Man is my favorite superhero is because we both undergo big changes in our lives.” – Tom Holland
You will also enjoy our article on healthcare quotes.
14. “A hero can be anyone even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy’s shoulder to let him know that the world hadn’t ended.” – Ben Affleck
You will also enjoy our article on introduction quotes.
15. “The future is worth it. All the pain. All the tears. The future is worth the fight.” –Martian Manhunter
You will also enjoy our article on batman quotes.
16. “THE UNIVERSE IS SO BIG, IT HAS NO CENTER. WE ARE THE CENTER.” —MS. MARVEL
You will also enjoy our article on role model quotes.
17. “Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.” – Iron Man
18. “Superheroes were born in the minds of people desperate to be rescued.” ― Jodi Picoult
19. “…turning your ankle hurts like hell, even if you’re a superhero.”― Christopher Moore
20. “In a world of ordinary mortals, you are a wonder woman.” – Queen Hippolyta (see more Wonder Woman quotes)
21. “I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” –Superman
22. “It’s not dying that you need to be afraid of, it’s never having lived in the first place.” – The Green Hornet
You might also like these firefighter quotes to appreciate our hometown heroes.
Powerful superhero quotes to help you find the superhero within
According to a study conducted by the University of Pennsylvania, people who are exposed to superhero stories are more likely to engage in prosocial behavior.
This research suggests that reading superhero quotes can inspire readers to be more altruistic and compassionate daily.
23. “You are much stronger than you think you are. Trust me” –Superman
24. “Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.” – Batman
25. “EVERYTHING DOESN’T HAVE TO BE ABOUT FEAR. THERE’S ROOM IN OUR LINE OF WORK FOR HOPE, TOO.” BATGIRL
26. “The door is more than it appears. It separates who you are from who you can be. You do not have to walk through it.” – Franklin Richards
27. “The measure of a superhero is always his nemesis.” – David Lyons
28. “If you cage the beast, the beast will get angry.” – The Indian Feed
29. “Superpowers, don’t always make you a superhero. – Duck”― Michael Grant
30. “‘What happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object?’ They surrender.” —Superman
31. “I need a day when there aren’t twenty crises to deal with, but I don’t see that coming any time soon.” – Iron Man
32. “The real crime would be not to finish what we started.” – Doctor Octopus
33. “The greatest power on Earth is the magnificent power we all of us possess… the power of the human brain!” – Professor X
Don’t forget to also check out these military quotes to honor our heroes.
Inspirational superhero quotes to get you fired up
According to a survey conducted by the Harris Poll, 73% of American adults believe that superheroes have a positive impact on society.
This widespread perception underscores the potential value of superhero quotes in inspiring individuals to be the best version of themselves.
34. I believe there’s a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. – Spiderman 2
35. “I’m here to fight for truth, and justice, and the American way.” – Superman
36. “It took God seven days to create paradise. Let’s see if I can do better.” – Batman & Robin
37. “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the size of his heart.” – Zeus
38. “Life doesn’t give us purpose. We give life purpose.” – The Flash
39. “When you decide not to be afraid, you can find friends in super unexpected places.” – Ms. Marvel
40. “You only have your thoughts and dreams ahead of you. You are someone. You mean something.” – Batman
41. “Sometimes the truth isn’t good enough. Sometimes people have got to have their faith rewarded.” – Christian Bale
42. “No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.” – Bob Parr
43. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Thanos quotes about conquering the world from Avengers.
Superhero quotes to motivate you
A study published in the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology demonstrated that exposure to superhero concepts can increase moral sensitivity.
By reading and reflecting on superhero quotes, individuals may develop a stronger moral compass and a deeper understanding of ethical decision-making.
44. “Dad is and always will be my living, breathing superhero.” – Bindi Irwin
45. “It’s every boy’s dream to play a superhero.” – Sam Heughan
46. “The strength of this country isn’t in buildings of brick and steel. It’s in the hearts of those who have sworn to fight for its freedom! ” – Captain America
47. “Women are the real superheroes because they’re not just working. They have a life and everything.” – Vanessa Paradis
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of inspirational quotes for women on strength and leadership.
48. “Life hits you hard. But it takes you three seconds to decide if you are a superhero or not. I am.” – Hrithik Roshan
49. “Being a superhero is hard work. You have to save the world. But going to school is even harder. You have to save yourself.” – Lenore Look
50. “People see me on the court only as a superhero, grunting and winning. They think you’re a robot, and I’m not.” – Serena Williams
51. “I have no idea where I’m going to be tomorrow but I accept the fact that tomorrow will come and I’m going to rise to meet it.”- Donna Troy
52. “Someone must have ripped the ‘Q’ section out of my dictionary, ’cause I don’t know the meaning of the word ‘quit.'” – Mr. Furious
53. “I’m loyal to nothing, General… except the Dream.”- Captain America
54. “But everybody’s story begins “once upon a time,” and it’s up to us to cherish the time we’re given to ensure we live happily ever after.”- Scarlet Witch
For additional reading, be sure to also check out these hero quotes that will inspire you to make a difference.
Superhero quotes to make you strong
In a study led by Dr. Robin Rosenberg, a clinical psychologist, and author of “Superhero Origins,” individuals who identified with superheroes exhibited increased self-efficacy and confidence.
The study emphasizes the potential of superhero quotes to foster personal growth and encourage individuals to strive for their goals.
55. “It’s about what you believe. And I believe in love. Only love will truly save the world.”- Wonder Woman
56. “The fate of your planet rests not in the hands of gods. It rests in the hands of mortals.”- Thor
57. “With great power comes great responsibility.”- Uncle Ben
58. “Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later.”― Man of Steel
59. “Newfound power leads to new perspective.”― Jonathan Hickman
60. “Why do we fall, sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.”- Alfred Pennyworth
61. “All men have limits. They learn what they are and they learn not to exceed them. I ignore mine.”― Chuck Dixon
62. “Violence doesn’t discriminate. It comes as cold and bracing as a winter breeze and it leaves you with a chill you can’t shake off.”– Daredevil
63. “Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they can’t be saved.”– Professor Charles Xavier
64. “Faith is my sword. Truth is my shield. Knowledge my armor.”– Stephen Strange
65. “The world is full of evil and lies and pain and death, and you can’t hide from it; you can only face it. The question is, when you do – How do you respond? Who do you become?”– Phil Coulson
If you enjoyed this article, read our collection of Joker quotes on humanity that will really make you think.
Superhero quotes to empower you
According to a study by the University of Buffalo, exposure to superhero media can lead to increased prosocial behaviors, such as helping others and standing up for justice.
This statistic could be used to reinforce the idea that superhero quotes can inspire readers to be their best selves and make a positive impact in the world.
66. “Which will hold greater rule over you? Your fear or your curiosity?” — Wonder Woman
67. “All we can do is our best, and sometimes the best we can do is start over.” – Agent Carter
68. “The greatest power on Earth is the magnificent power we all of us possess… the power of the human brain!” — Professor X
69. “Whatever happens tomorrow you must promise me one thing. That you will stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man.”– Captain America
70. “Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option.” — Spiderman
71. “The world is changing. Soon there will only be the conquered and the conquerors. You are a good man, with a good heart. And it’s hard for a good man to be a king.”— King T’Chaka
72. “You can take away my suits, you can take away my home, but there’s one thing you can never take away from me. I am Iron Man.” — Iron Man
73. “If you’re nothing without this suit, you shouldn’t have it.” – Iron Man
74. “There is a right and a wrong in the universe, and the distinction is not hard to make.” — Superman
75. “Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.” – Nick Fury
Superhero quotes to elevate your mind
A study by researchers at the University of Rochester found that reading about superheroes can lead to increased feelings of personal agency and control.
This statistic could be used to emphasize the empowering nature of superhero quotes and the potential for them to motivate readers to take action in their own lives.
76. “I would love to be a superhero.” —Anthony Mackie
77. “You create superheroes to take care of problems that can’t really be solved another way.” —Robert Rodriguez
78. “Do good to others and every man can be a Superman.” —Unknown
79. “For there must always, always be a Zorro. And some day, when he’s needed, we will see him again.” —Antonio Banderas
80. “I want to be able to fly like a superhero. I won’t be happy until I can fly across oceans and cities, saving people from being murdered.” —Heather Graham
81. “A superhero is someone who, at some point or in some way, inspires hope or is the enemy of cynicism.” —Mark Waid
82. “Even Superman had a weakness, even goku has been knocked down, but what inspires me is that even at their weakest they never gave up.” —Unknown
83. “Superhero roles seem to be popular. I’d like to see more female superheroes. How about a grandmother superhero? I’d pay good money to see that.” —Barbara Crampton
84. “Every son’s first superhero is his father, and it was the same for me. For me, he was Superman and Batman combined.” —Tiger Shroff
85. “By connecting your inner child to your internal being, you bring out the hero in you that is inside all of us.”― Kim Ha Campbell
Superhero quotes to enlighten you
According to a survey by the market research firm YouGov, 64% of Americans have a favorite superhero.
This statistic could be used to illustrate the widespread popularity of superhero culture and the potential for superhero quotes to resonate with a large audience.
86. “You need to drop down. Nobody is perfect, nobody is superhero.” —Jet Li
87. “I wear a mask, and that mask is not to hide who I am, but to create who I am.” —Batman
88. “I’m not the superhero’s girlfriend. I AM the superhero.” —Kirsten Stewart
89. “If I had to choose a superhero to be, I would pick Superman. He’s everything that I’m not.” —Stephen Hawking
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Stephen Hawking quotes on life, religion, and the universe
90. “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” —Joseph Campbell
91. “We’ve always been ready for female superheroes. Because women want to be them and men want to do them.” —Famke Janssen
92. “Theres always a need for new superheroes. As society changes, the types of superheroes will probably change as well.” —Matt Bomer
93. “You know, sometimes when you cage the beast, the beast gets angry.” —Hugh Jackman
94. “I’m not normally a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman!” —Homer Simpson
95. “I am the reason the criminals breathe easier when the sun rises.”― Batman: Arkham Origins
More superhero quotes and sayings
According to a study published in the journal Psychology of Popular Media Culture, individuals who identify with superheroes are more likely to engage in pro-social behavior, such as volunteering and helping others.
The study found that identifying with superhero characters can inspire individuals to act in ways that benefit others.
96. “If I could have a Super Power, it would be reverse ability. Whatever you do to me, Good or bad, is reversed to you. Call me MirrorMan.” – Yohann Dafeu
97. “Fame is a bird flying in a wind tunnel.” – Vineet Raj Kapoor
98. “Where there are villains, there will be heroes. They will come.” – Brandon Sanderson
99. “Heroes in motion tend to stay in motion, but villains in motion tend toward mass destruction.” – Catherynne M. Valente
100. “Everytime I share Jesus Christ, I feel like a superhero!” – Jane Bulos
101. “We must be careful with our words we’re like superheroes and words are like our super powers. Super powers should always be used to help others.” – Dianna Hardy
102. “What you did was enough,” I said. “We didn’t need a superhero. Just an adult who acted to help us when I asked.” – Nancy Werlin
103. “Because improbable tragedies create improbable superheroes.” – Fredrik Backman
104. “Sometimes, the only difference between a superhero and a supervillain is a malpractice suit.” – Corey Redekop
105. “When everything went wrong at once, it felt like folding origami in a hurricane.” – Lola Dodge
Superhero quotes by Marvel superheroes
A survey conducted by the National Retail Federation found that superhero costumes are among the most popular Halloween costumes for both children and adults.
The survey found that superhero costumes are often seen as empowering and inspirational.
106. “But I’m nothing without this suit!” – Spider-Man
107. “Part of the journey is the end.” – Iron Man
108. “You never know. You hope for the best and make do with what you get.” – Nick Fury
109. “The truth is… I am Iron Man.” – Iron Man
110. “Well, I don’t judge people on their worst mistakes.” – Black Widow
111. “I know I’m asking a lot. But the price of freedom is high. It always has been. And it’s a price I’m willing to pay. And if I’m the only one, then so be it. But I’m willing to bet I’m not.” – Captain America
112. “Whatever it takes.” – Captain America
113. “You have the right to remain silent!” – Spider-Man
114. “First rule of going on the run is: walk, don’t run.” – Black Widow
115. “It’s not about how much we lost. It’s about how much we have left. We’re the Avengers. We gotta finish this. You trust me?” – Iron Man
116. “I can do this all day.” – Captain America
Superhero quotes to boost your confidence
According to a study conducted by the University of Illinois, exposure to superhero characters can lead to improved physical activity among children.
The study found that children who were exposed to superhero characters were more likely to engage in physical activity and adopt healthy behaviors.
117. “Only the weak succumb to brutality.”- Superman
118. “I could do this all day.” – Captain America
119. “Only love can save the world. So I stay. I fight, and I give… for the world I know can be. This is my mission, now. Forever.”- Diana Prince
120. “No, it’s like, no matter how bad things get, there’s something good out there just over the horizon.”- Hal Jordan
121. “I will fight – for those who cannot fight for themselves.”- Diana Prince
122. “I’m the best there is at what I do.” – Wolverine
123. “Vengeance has consumed you. It’s consuming them. I’m done letting it consume me.” – T’Challa
124. “This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences.” – Captain America
125. “It’s not dying that you need to be afraid of. It’s not having lived in the first place.” – Britt Reid
126. “Life is locomotion. If you’re not moving, you’re not living.” – The Flash
Don’t forget to also check out these famous movie quotes from your favorite characters.
Superhero quotes from your favorite movies
127. “One question… Is it too late to change the name?” — Scott Lang ‘Ant-Man,’ 2015
128. “Cats come when they feel like it. Not when they’re told.” — Catwoman, ‘Catwoman,’ 2004
129. “I will fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.” — Diana Prince, ‘Wonder Woman,’ 2017
130. “The first lesson is, life doesn’t give you seatbelts! Let’s go!” — Batman, ‘The Lego Batman Movie,’ 2017
131. “Nobody has the right to kill…not you…not Superman. Especially not Superman.” — Superman, ‘Man Of Steel’
132. “Yeah. A kid who can stop a bus with his bare hands.” — Peter Parker ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming,’ 2017
133. “It’s never as bad as it seems. You’re much stronger than you think you are. Trust me.” — Superman, ‘Being Superman’
134. “I don’t think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy’s brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him.” — Bruce Banner, ‘The Avengers,’ 2012
135. “Sometimes I wanna punch you in your perfect teeth. But I don’t wanna see you gone. We need you, Cap.” — Tony Stark, ‘Captain America: Civil War,’ 2016
136. “You can take away my home, take away my suits, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can’t take away – I am Iron Man.” — Tony Stark, ‘Iron Man 3,’ 2013
Superhero quotes from Wonder Woman
137. “Everyone’s fighting their own battles, just as you are fighting yours.”— Wonder Woman
138. “It’s wonderful. You should be very proud.”— Wonder Woman
139. “Because no matter how small an act of kindness or generosity or simple positivity you put out into the world, it will make a difference.”— Wonder Woman
140. “Please take my hand. I give it to you as a gesture of friendship and love, and of faith freely given. I give you my hand and welcome you into my dream.” – Wonder Woman
141. “Death is necessary. It is part of life, and if we say life is a blessing, we must say that death is a blessing, as well.”— Wonder Woman
142. “Bonds of love never make the wearer weaker — they give him greater strength.” – Wonder Woman
143. “If no one else will defend the world, then I must.”— Wonder Woman
144. “Peace is a virtue. A state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, confidence and justice. It is not simply the absence of war.”— Wonder Woman
145. “We are a bridge to a greater understanding.”— Wonder Woman
Superhero Quotes From Famous Superheros
146. “The ‘Amazing’ can only be created by facing fear, risk, and failure during the process.” ― Superman
147. “I have nothing to prove to you.” ― Captain Marvel
148. “There are no heroes or villains there’s just what I want and how I’ll get it.” ― Magneto
149. “There is a superhero in all of us. We just need the courage to put on the cape.” ― Superman
150. “I made a choice, this is my path.” ― Spiderman
151. “If you are good at something, never do it for free.” The Joker
152. “How others see you is not important. How you see yourself means everything.” ― Superman
153. “There is a right and a wrong in the universe and that distinction is not hard to make.” ― Superman
154. “Awaken the superhero within you.” ― Asad Meah
155. “Especially in the world of fantasy and superheroes, it’s great to have role models that aren’t in skimpy little outfits, in impossible poses. That’s so important for young women.” ― Kelley Armstrong
Superhero Quotes To Uplift The Superhero Spirit Within You
156. “If you had asked me back in grade school what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would have said my first choice was an actor, but if I couldn’t be that, I’d want to be a superhero.” — Vin Diesel
157. “Everyone thinks their mom is a superhero, and l feel like I want to be just like my mom. A superhero. She’s a very strong lady.” — Rita Ora
158. “Leaders take massive action and, therefore, submit themselves to massive criticism. In order to lead like a superhero, you will need to develop very thick skin.” ― Sebastien Richard
159. “A superhero defends what is just; a villain defends what is theirs.” ― Drew Hayes
160. “Friends are the real superheroes. They battle our worst enemies—loneliness, grief, anxiety, depression, fear, and doubt—every time they come around.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
161. “In short, superheroes balance the forces of light and dark, rage and serenity, and the sacred and the profane within themselves and from it forge an identity that is powerful and purposeful.” ― Deepak Chopra
162. “A dead hero is better than a living coward.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
163. “A hero is brave in deeds as well as words.” — Aesop
164. “True heroism consists in being superior to the ills of life, in whatever shape they may challenge us to combat.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
165. “A hero is someone who puts others first before himself and cares for the welfare of those around him before even thinking about his own self.” — Chrissy Yacoub
Superhero Quotes To Fight and Protect Us
166. “My own mother and father sacrificed so much to raise my brother and me, and they taught us life’s most important lessons in the process often by example. They are my superheroes.” ― Michael Uslan
167. “The superhero has a mission to preserve society, not to re-invent it.” ― Richard Reynolds
168. “Superhero is a figure that touches centrally on the likely future of humans.” ― Robin S. Rosenberg
169. “I used to be a superhero / No one could hurt me / Not even myself / You are like a phone booth / That I somehow stumbled into / And now look at me / I am just like everybody else.” ― Ani DiFranco
170. “The firefighters, police, and EMTs who rushed to the World Trade Center during and after its attack are superheroes.” ― Michael Uslan
171. “Superheroes are fascinating to many children, and we can help them know it’s not an imaginary superself but each person’s real self that does the really important things in life.” ― Fred Rogers
172. “I’ll be there to love you hold you / When it’s time to let your fear go / I could be your superhero.” ― David Michael Navarro
173. “The superheroes mission is to fight evil and protect the innocent; this fight is universal, prosocial, and selfless.” ― Robin S. Rosenberg
174. “I’m just your average ordinary everyday superhero / Trying to save the world, but never really sure / I’m just your average ordinary everyday superhero / Nothing more than that, that’s all I really am.” ― Matthew Gerard
175. “Wonder Woman isn’t Spiderman or Batman. She doesn’t have a town, she has a world. That was more interesting to me than a kind of contained, rote superhero franchise.” ― Frank Johnson
Superhero Quotes from the Greatest Heroes of Comics and Film
176. “I’m as excited as a kid with a new toy to be able to create a unique, exciting, urban superhero for a magazine that I respect as much as VIBE.” ― Stan Lee
177. “My first influences were superhero artists.” ― Scott McCloud
178. “I kind of do think of myself as a superhero and just flying high, and doing these crazy flips.” ― Gabby Douglas
179. “Let’s be realistic – 90% of superheroes are male. Personally, I prefer Superman, Batman and Spider-Man to Wonder Woman. Not that I don’t like female superheroes, but watching male superheroes gives me a high.” ― Kajol
180. “There’s no point in swanning through and being cool as a breeze in every scene. It’s not really that interesting. Even if you’re a superhero.” ― Michael Fassbender
181. “I think it’s very admirable, in a superhero movie, to be able to take a few risks.” ― Shane Black
182. “I like superheroes. I like the drama of it, the stirring, larger-than-life aspect.” ― Kurt Busiek
183. “I love dressing up in superhero outfits and in fact, when I dress up as Wonder Woman, I actually think that I’m more powerful.” ― Olivia Munn
184. “Sometimes superheroes are born, sometimes they are made. Sometimes they make themselves. Sometimes all it takes is will.” ― Anne Ursu
185. “You’ll have your own superhero club before you know it.” ― Richelle Mead
Which superhero quotes were your favorite?
Superheroes are often noble, strong, and self-sacrificing.
They work to save the world and fight against evil.
Hopefully, these superhero quotes have reminded you of the true value of friendship, justice, and freedom.
Did you enjoy these superhero quotes?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.