From 2013 to 2017, the social media platform Vine owned the internet.
Below are vine quotes that showcase some hilarious moments from the short-lived site.
Tell us your favorite Vine quote in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
A survey by the University of Colorado Boulder revealed that the use of humor in online communication helps people build relationships and establish social connections.
Based on the survey findings reading and sharing humorous Vine quotes may serve as a tool for encouraging online and offline engagement.
What are the benefits of reading these Vine quotes?
Vine’s popularity revolutionized how internet users create and consume digital content.
The platform also birthed dozens of widely popular internet personalities who have since found millions of fans elsewhere, including:
- Jake Paul
- Liza Koshy
- Shawn Mendez
Although Vine has recently rebranded and relaunched as Byte, it will be hard to recapture the lightning-in-a-bottle magic of Vine.
From the incredibly iconic to the odd and strange, check out some of the most memorable vine quotes below.
We also have a collection of Instagram quotes to inspire you.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you want more motivational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Famous vine quotes
The University of Pennsylvania conducted a survey that found that humor and irony in online communication can help people cope with stress and difficult emotions.
Based on the survey findings, it’s safe to assume that famous Vine quotes may serve as a way for users to relieve stress and find comfort in humor.
1. “Road work ahead? Uh yea, I sure hope it does.” – @drewisgooden
You will also enjoy our article on madara quotes.
2. “Merry Chrysler.” – @csydelko
You will also enjoy our article on itachi quotes.
3. “Do it for the vine.” – @Dom
You will also enjoy our article on funny yearbook quotes.
4. “It is Wednesday my dudes.” – @JimmyHere
You will also enjoy our article on Shrek quotes.
5. “A potato flew around my room before you came.” – @lilsydfromthetrap
You will also enjoy our article on sassy quotes.
6. “What are those?” – @youngbusco
You will also enjoy our article on flirting quotes.
7. “What’s 9 plus 10? 21.” – @BRUH
You will also enjoy our article on beth dutton quotes.
8. “It’s an avocado, thanks!” – @JeffSimmons
You will also enjoy our article on tree quotes.
9. “Hi my name is Trey I have a basketball game tomorrow.” @GUCCiPOPTART
You will also enjoy our article on social media quotes.
10. “I’m sorry I didn’t see you there. I was too busy blocking out the haters.” – @BrandonBowen
You will also enjoy our article on funny motivational quotes about life.
Hilarious vine quotes
In a study, the University of Waterloo found that Vine quotes can be a simple and relatable way for people to express complex emotions and ideas.
11. “I’m in my mum’s car. Broom broom!” – @tishcrazy
You will also enjoy our article on coffee quotes.
12. “Why you always lyin’?” – @downgoes.fraser
You will also enjoy our article on native american quotes.
13. “That’s my best friend; that’s my best friend.” – @tokyovanity
You will also enjoy our article on gary vaynerchuk quotes.
14. “When will you learn that your actions have consequences!?” – @SammyClassicSonicFan
You will also enjoy our article on funny christmas quotes.
15. “I could have dropped my croissant!” – @BROTHER
You will also enjoy our article on outdoor quotes.
16. “I wanna be a cowboy baby.” – @1 Eyed Wonder
You will also enjoy our article on fleabag quotes.
17. “I will have some cheese nuggets.” — Nathan Enick
You will also enjoy our article on sarcastic quotes.
18. “Staaaahp! I coulda dropped mah croissant!” — Carl Weezer
You will also enjoy our article on car quotes.
19. “Deez nuts, ha got em!” – @welvendagreat
You will also enjoy our article on meme quotes.
20. “I don’t have enough money for chicken nuggets.” – @ayitspnayo
You will also enjoy our article on family guy quotes.
Memorable vine quotes
According to a study conducted by the University of Maryland, laughter can lower stress levels by reducing cortisol levels in the body.
This finding suggests that reading and sharing humorous quotes, such as those from iconic Vines, can help improve one’s overall well-being.
21. “That was legitness.” – @PaulKim
You will also enjoy our article on weed quotes.
22. “I am shooketh.” – @csydelko
You will also enjoy our article on internet quotes.
23. “Look at all those chickens!” – @Bernforever
You will also enjoy our article on Kill Bill quotes.
24. “Eyebrows on fleek.” – @PEACHES MONROEE
You will also enjoy our article on good vibe quotes.
25. “Do you guys even listen to Drake?” – @JusReign
You will also enjoy our article on rumor quotes.
26. “Hi, welcome to Chili’s.” – @adam perkins
27. “Zack, stop! You’re gonna get in trouble.” – @Braith
28. “Come get y’all juice.” – @kennedytayl0r
29. “All women… are queens.” – Camden Powell
30. “Chipotle is my life.” – @yungsofi
Relatable vine quotes
In a research paper published in the American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine, Dr. Lee Berk and Dr. Stanley Tan found that laughter strengthens the immune system by increasing the production of antibodies.
Consequently, engaging with content eliciting laughter, like Vine quotes, may help boost the body’s defenses against illness.
31. “Chris, is that a weed?” – @weaklingchris
32. “Mother trucker dude, that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick.” – @mason.chill
33. “What the f*ck is up Kyle?” – @nick_colletti
34. “Two bros, chillin’ in a hot tub, 5 feet apart cause they’re not gay.” – @AnthonyPadilla
35. “Can I PLEASE get a waffle?” – @MightyDuck
36. “Wtf, is this allowed? Is this allowed?” – @Daniel Gomez
37. “He needs some milk!” – @Jakeof300
38. “Oh, hi. Thanks for checking in. I’m still a piece of garbage.” – @billwurtz
39. “I smell like beef.” – @Katie Ryan
40. “Today’s forecast, we can clearly see that somebody got me f*cked up!” – @Ashia
Rare vine quotes
A study by the Pew Research Center found that 81% of Americans own a smartphone, and that social media use is nearly universal among young adults aged 18-29.
This could be used to highlight the widespread popularity of Vine and other social media platforms, and to emphasize the impact that Vine quotes can have on a large and diverse audience.
41. “Lipstick? In my Valentino white bag?!”
42. “You know what, I’m about to say it.”
43. “Oh hi, thanks for checking in I’m still a piece of garrbaagge.”
44. “…And they were roommates” “Mah God they were roommates!”
45. “Um, I’m never been to oovoo javer.”
46. “A mug shot? I don’t even drink coffee.”
47. “Why you always lying?”
48. “That is NOT correct.”
49. “Shoutout to all the pear.”
50. “This is your space, this is your area, she can’t do that to you” …
Vine quotes list
According to a study by Northwestern University, humor and novelty are two of the most important factors in creating viral content.
This could be used to explain why Vine quotes have become so popular and enduring, and to encourage readers to seek out quotes that are both funny and unique.
51. “I’m a bad bitch, you can’t kill me.”
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of bad bitch quotes to whip your self-confidence back into shape.
52. “Why are you running, why are you running?”
53. “Look at all those chickens.”
54. “Sleep? I don’t know about sleep…it’s summertime.” “You ain’t go to bed?” “Oh, she caught me.”
55. “You better stop.”
56. “I have never missed a class.”
57. “So you just gonna bring me a birthday gift on my birthday to my birthday party on my birthday with a birthday gift?”
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of funny birthday quotes sure to make you smile.
58. “Welcome to Bible Study. We’re all children of Jesus… Kumbaya my looordd.”
59. “Honey, you’ve got a big storm coming.”
60. “Go to Del Taco. They got a new thing called freesha-freeshavacado.”
Vine quotes that will live forever
A study by the University of California, San Francisco found that laughter can have positive physical effects on the body, including reducing stress and boosting the immune system.
This could be used to further highlight the health benefits of humor and Vine quotes, and to encourage readers to incorporate laughter and joy into their daily lives.
61. “Two bros, chillin’ in a hot tub, five feet apart cuz they’re not gay!”
62. “Country boy, I love you ahhhwweelhwh…”
63. “Are they helie balloons?!”
64. “I spilled lipstick in your Valentino bag.” “You spilled — whaghwhha — lipstick in my Valentino White bag?”
65. “What up, I’m Jared, I’m 19, and I never learned how to read.”
66. “I have osteoporosis.”
67. “I’m just cooking pizza”
68. “It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life, watermelon, INSIDE A WATERMELON.”
69. “WHAT ARE THOSEEEEE?” “THEY are my crocs!”
70. “Nice Ron” “I sneezed, oh, what, am I not allowed to sneeze?”
You might also like these clever Facebook quotes about life and love that are perfect to post as your FB status.
More vine quotes
According to research by Buzzsumo, content with a strong emotional component, such as humor or awe, tends to get more shares on social media.
Vine quotes often use humor, wit, and sarcasm, making them an ideal medium for creating emotional engagement and shareability.
71. “A potato flew around the room before you came, excuse the mess it made…”
72. “What’s better than this? Guys bein dudes.”
73. “I didn’t get no sleep cuz of y’all!”
74. “Wait oh yes, wait a minute Mr. Postman.” “HaaaAHH”
75. “Wait a minute, who ARE you?”
76. “Uh, I’m not finished” “Oh my God, can you let me do what I need to do?”
77. “I can’t sleep, because of that video”
78. “XOXO, gossip girl.”
79. “How’d you get these bumps? ya got eggzma?” “I got what?” “You got eggzma?”
80. “What are thoooooose?”
Remarkable vine quotes to remember
A study by the University of Pennsylvania found that people who consume humorous content on social media have a more positive outlook on life and experience less stress.
Sharing Vine quotes can help promote positivity and humor, and encourage social media users to take a break from negative news and other stressors.
81. “How much did you pay for that taco? Aight, yo, you know this boy got his free taco.” – Unknown
82. “Yo, how much money do you have? 65 cents. Aye, you know what that means?” – Nathan Enick
83. “Next Please. Hello. Sir, this is a mug shot.” – Unknown
84. “Do you want to go see Uncle Cracker or no?” – Unknown
85. “I can’t imagine being Mayo.” – Yung Sofi
86. “I smell like a dead rat. I think my nose ain’t working.” – Katie Ryan
87. “I’m washing me and my clothes.” – @sexylexy
88. “I’m telling you, man, you gotta stop letting people walk all over you… OKAY.” – Gabrielle Godfrey
89. “Say, Colorado. I’m a giraffe!” – Unknown
90. “All I wanna tell you is the school is not important… Be whatever you wanna be. If you wanna be a dog… woof! You know?” – Queen Blackwell
You’ll also love our collection of Instagram Bio quotes that define the real you.
Vine quotes about food and drinks
According to a survey conducted by Pew Research Center, 72% of U.S. adults use social media.
This statistic shows the significant reach of social media, including platforms like Vine, and highlights the potential audience for Vine quotes.
91. “Adam. Please get a waffle for me.” — Unknown
92. “So I’m sitting there, barbecue sauce on my titties.” – @666chainz
93. “You’re not my dad! Ugly ass f*ckin’ noodlehead.” – @Jessi Lockett
94. “Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane Tortilla.” — Just Jake
95. “Love ya chicken strips, you are the best strips ever!” — Unknown
96. “Nate, how are those chicken strips? Yay ya chicken strips!” — Unknown
97. “I’m not running away from hard work, then get a waffle for me.” — Unknown
98. “Get to Del Taco. They got a new thing called freesha… free… freeshavaca-do.” — Kylo Ren
99. “It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life, water, inside a watermelon.” — Unknown
100. “Chris! Is that a brownie? No, this is a crayon, I’m calling the police [puts 911 into microwave] 911 what’s your emergency?” — @Weaklingchris
Short Vine Quotes
101. “There’s only one race… the human race—What about Nascar?!” ― @LeftAtLondon
102. “I’m gonna munch, I’m gonna crunch.” ― @LeftAtLondon
103. “I am shooketh. I like to do the shaky dance.” ― @Csydelko
104. “I’m washing myself and my clothes. So that I can save some electricity.” ― @Sexylexy
105. “What the hell is even that?” ― @McJuggerNuggets
106. “Happy Crimus…..It’s crismun….Merry crisis. Merry Chrysler.” ― Christine Sydelko
107. “Your name?” ― @OSASCOMEDYSKITZ
108. “Ha ha ha, I do that.” ― @LeftAtLondon
109. “Oh Hi! I know I am still a piece of garbage… Thanks for checking.” ― Bill Wurtz
110. “….a baby forest smothered in its bed…..” ― Sara Bonnett Stein
Vine Quotes from Vine’s Funniest Moments
111. “R.I.P. the 6 second era of Vine.” ― Vine Twitter
112. “I’m living my best life.” ― Lele Pons
113. “I’m not always the sharpest tool in the shed, but I’m pretty good at pretending to be.” ― Jake Foushee
114. “Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.” ― Taylor Swift
115. “I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom.” ― Karen Smith
116. “Cash me outside, howbow dah.” ― Danielle Bregoli
117. “I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” ― Jay-Z
118. “What’s a king to a god?” ― King Bach
119. “I’m not a fan of facts. I prefer something more like poetry.” ― Rob Delaney
120. “I ain’t gotta tell you what time it is.” ― Darnell
What do you miss about Vine?
The best part about Vine is that its videos are easily shareable.
With just a six-second limit, sharing the looping clip with friends and family is simple.
We all have six seconds to spare to fit in a quick laugh.
Even though the platform officially shut down in 2017, many popular vines are interwoven into internet culture.
Many are constantly quoted to this day.
Although Vine had a short life span, the comedic content made on its platform will live forever.
Which of these fun Vine quotes is your favorite?
Is there a vine that we missed out on?
Let us know your thoughts down below!