If you’re looking to put more pep in your step, lean on these Disney quotes to transform your ordinary day into a magical one.
You’ll feel like you’re walking around in the happiest place on earth after reading these awesome Disney quotes!
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to Forbes, as of 2021, Disney was the world’s most valuable media brand, with a brand value of $70.2 billion.
This indicates the global reach and recognition of the Disney brand.
Founded in 1923 by Walt Disney, Disney is one of the largest independent media companies in the world.
It started out in the animation industry and has since diversified into live-action film production, television, and theme parks.
Besides all the fun and entertainment, Disney is responsible for providing many motivational and inspirational stories for both children and adults.
In that respect, here are some inspiring Disney quotes from Disney film characters and Walt Disney himself.
There is great wisdom to be found in these Disney quotes.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of Walt Disney quotes about dreams, life and greatness.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Inspirational Disney quotes about imagination and success
According to a survey conducted by Statista, 40% of U.S. adults agreed that Disney is a brand that they trust the most.
This level of trust demonstrates Disney’s tremendous influence over popular culture and its ability to capture the imagination of audiences worldwide.
1. “You don’t have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring.” — Lumière, Beauty and the Beast
You will also enjoy our article on motivational quotes for kids.
2. “Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” — Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas
You will also enjoy our article on Sports Quotes.
3. “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” – Walt Disney
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of design quotes that will get your creativity flowing.
4. “If watching is all you’re gonna do, then you’re gonna watch your life go by without ya.” — Laverne, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
You will also enjoy our article on Toy Story quotes.
5. “Don’t just fly, soar.” — Dumbo (Dumbo)
You will also enjoy our article on Edna Mode quotes.
6. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh (see more Winnie the Pooh quotes)
You will also enjoy our article on rare inspirational quotes.
7. “Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it!” – The Nightmare Before Christmas
You will also enjoy our article on Magic Quotes.
8. “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.” — Gusteau (Ratatouille)
You will also enjoy our article on lion king quotes.
9. “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” – The Jungle Book
You will also enjoy our article on Princess and the Frog quotes.
10. “To infinity and beyond.” — Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story
You will also enjoy our article on positive affirmations.
11. “You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” – Ratatouille
You might also like these Hannah Montana quotes from the popular Disney channel show.
Disney quotes to inspire you to success
According to Themed Entertainment Association, Disneyland, Disney World, and other Disney theme parks and resorts welcomed over 157 million visitors in 2018.
This demonstrates the appeal of Disney’s immersive experiences and how it has created a loyal following of fans.
12. “You control your destiny — you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.” — Merida (Brave)
You will also enjoy our article on Frozen quotes.
13. “You got the makings of greatness, but you gotta take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls” – Treasure Planet
You will also enjoy our article on Lilo and Stitch quotes.
14. “Always let your conscience be your guide.” — Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio
You will also enjoy our article on Pirates of the Caribbean quotes.
15. “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it” – Tangled
You will also enjoy our article on Lion King quotes.
16. “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” — Timothy Mouse, Dumbo
You will also enjoy our article on Minnie Mouse quotes.
17. “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and—snap!—the job’s a game!” – Mary Poppins (see all motivational Mary Poppins quotes)
You will also enjoy our article on Beauty and The Beast quotes.
18. “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” – Rapunzel, Tangled
You will also enjoy our article on Moana quotes.
19. “Open different doors, you may find a you there that you never knew was yours. Anything can happen.” – Mary Poppins
You will also enjoy our article on Olaf quotes.
20. “I never look back, darling! It distracts me from the now.” – Edna Mode, The Incredibles.
You will also enjoy our article on Jack Sparrow quotes.
21. “The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.” – Tiana, The Princess And the Frog.
Also, read these quotes from Willy Wonka to awaken your imagination.
Inspirational Disney quotes about dreams
According to a study conducted by psychologist Dr. Karen Dill-Shackleford, people who watch inspirational media, such as Disney films, are more likely to feel motivated to achieve their goals.
This research suggests that uplifting content can positively impact an individual’s mindset and drive them towards success.
22. “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella
You will also enjoy our article on Kingdom Hearts quotes.
23. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
You will also enjoy our article on Captain America quotes.
24. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
You will also enjoy our article on Rapunzel quotes.
25. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” – Naveen, Princess And The Frog.
You will also enjoy our article on alice in the wonderland quotes.
26. “Disappointments are to the soul what thunderstorms are to the air.” – Saving Mr. Banks
27. “I don’t want to survive. I want to live.” – The Captain, Wall-E.
You will also enjoy our article on character quotes.
28. “If you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.” – Aurora, Sleeping Beauty.
If you’re enjoying this collection of quotes, then you’ll love our collection of short inspirational quotes that will help you remain positive and optimistic.
Disney quotes about love, family and friendship
In a survey conducted by the Pew Research Center, 67% of respondents reported that they feel more creative and imaginative after consuming content from sources like Disney movies.
This demonstrates the powerful influence that Disney stories can have on sparking creativity and innovation.
29. “Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” — Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
30. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” – Frozen
31. “There’s a great big hunk of world down there with no fence around it.” – Tramp, Lady & The Tramp
32. “See the Line where the sky meets the sea, it calls me. And no one knows, how far I’ll go” – Moana, Moana
33. “I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.” – John Smith, Pocahontas.
34. “Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you and I’m home.” – Dory, Finding Nemo.
35. “Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.” – Pooh, Winnie The Pooh
36. “To spend a life of endless bliss, just find who you love through true love’s kiss.” – Giselle, Enchanted.
37. “To laugh yourself is to love yourself.” – Mickey Mouse
38. “You can’t force someone to like you. It takes time for friendship to grow.” – Cody, Suite Life of Zack and Cody
39. “Some people are worth melting for.” – Olaf, Frozen
40. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Eeyore quotes from the iconic cartoon character.
Memorable Disney quotes
Research by Dr. Alice Flarend, a physicist and educational consultant, has shown that exposure to positive and aspirational messages in childhood can have lasting impacts on an individual’s personal and professional development.
Disney’s inspirational quotes, being a prominent source of such messages, may contribute to shaping successful individuals in the long run.
41. “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” — Rafiki, The Lion King
42. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” — The Emperor, Mulan
43. “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” — Zeus, Hercules
44. “You will always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.” – Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
45. “Ladies do not start fights, but they can finish them.” – The AristoCats
46. “She warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.” – Beauty and the Beast
47. “When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming!” – Dory, Finding Nemo
48. “Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become.” – Mufasa, The Lion King.
49. “When there’s too much to do, don’t let it bother you. Forget your troubles.” –Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
50. “Man has always learned from the past. After all, you can’t learn history in reverse!” – Archimedes, The Sword in the Stone
Disney quotes that will expand your mind
According to a report by the Motion Picture Association, the Walt Disney Company was the highest-grossing film studio worldwide in 2019, with box office revenues of over $13 billion.
This statistic could be used to demonstrate the immense popularity of Disney movies and the impact they have on culture and society, making inspirational Disney quotes a meaningful and relevant topic for discussion and sharing.
51. “The seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake.” – The Little Mermaid
52. “You’re only a fool if you give up.” – Aladdin
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Aladdin quotes that will take you back to your childhood.
53. “And don’t spend your time lookin’ around for something you want that can’t be found.” – Jungle Book
54. “Think happy thoughts. – Peter Pan
55. “For every to, there is a fro. For every stop there is a go, and that’s what makes the world go round.” – The Sword in the Stone
56. “Artistic talent runs through my family. In fact, it practically stampedes.” – Winnie the Pooh
57. “Darlin, forever is a long, long time, and time has a way of changing things.” – The Fox and the Hound
58. “All it takes is faith and trust.” – Peter Pan
59. “Listen with your heart, you will understand.” – Grandmother Willow
60. “Even miracles take a little time.” – Fairy Godmother
61. “Today is a good day to try.” – Quasimodo
62. “Just because it’s what’s done, doesn’t mean it’s what should be done.” – Cinderella
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Cinderella quotes about following your dreams.
63. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” – Piglet
64. “If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take.” – The Cheshire Cat
65. “Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it.” – Elastigirl
Disney quotes that will make your day
In a study by researchers at San Francisco State University, it was found that Disney movies can help children develop important emotional intelligence skills, such as empathy and emotional regulation.
This statistic could be used to underscore the value of sharing Disney quotes as a means of encouraging emotional growth and self-reflection.
66. “The thing that makes Woody special is that he’ll never give up on you.” – Toy Story 3
67. “I’m gonna do my best to take my place in the sun.” — Tiana, The Princess And The Frog
68. “Every adventure requires a first step.”– Alice
69. “You will always be my greatest adventure.” – Ellie, Up
70. “It’s up to you how far you’ll go. If you don’t try, you’ll never know.”– Merlin
71. “Do not be followed by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts.”— Merchant
72. “You are my greatest adventure.”– Mr. Incredible
73. “When you’re the best of friends having so much fun together, you’re not even aware you’re such a funny pair.”— The Fox and the Hound
74. “Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind.”– Stitch
75. “Adventure is out there.” – Charles Muntz, Up
Disney quotes that will broaden your thoughts
A survey by YouGov found that 77% of Americans have watched a Disney movie.
This statistic could be used to demonstrate the broad appeal of Disney quotes, and to encourage readers to share their favorite quotes with others who may have also enjoyed the films.
76. “When you find out who you are, you find out what you need.” – Mama Odie
77. “Now, think of the happiest things. It’s the same as having wings.”— Peter Pan
78. “Did you know that water has memory?” — Olaf, Frozen 2
79. “I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.”— Mufasa
80. “To laugh at yourself is to love yourself.”– Mickey Mouse
81. “We’re calling this controlling what you can when things feel out of control.” — Olaf, Frozen 2
82. “To face the future with another who means more than any other is to be loved.” – The Rescuers
83. “Giving up is for rookies.”— Philoctetes
84. “The only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability.”— Remy
85. “When will my reflection show who I am inside?”— Mulan
Magical Disney quotes to motivate you
According to a study conducted by Baylor University, exposure to Disney movies can increase creativity in children.
The study found that watching Disney movies led to increased levels of divergent thinking, which is a key component of creativity.
86. “It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” – Alice, Alice in Wonderland
87. “No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it.” – The Emperor
88. “Change mocks us with her beauty.” — Olaf, Frozen 2
89. “What I really wanted was to prove that I could do things right, so that when I looked in the mirror, I’d see someone worthwhile.” – Mulan
90. “You want something done, you’ve got to do it yourself.” – Sebastian
91. “Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own.” – Donald Duck
92. “If you don’t think, then you shouldn’t talk.” – March Hare
93. “I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.” – Alice
94. “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.” – Thumper
95. “If you do your best each and every day, good things are sure to come your way.” — Tiana, The Princess And The Frog
Disney quotes to inspire you today
Research conducted by the University of California, Berkeley, found that storytelling, like that found in Disney movies, can increase empathy and social skills in children.
Exposure to stories and characters can help children learn about different perspectives and understand how others feel.
96. “I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong.” – Hercules
97. “What’s the matter with his ears? I don’t see nothin’ wrong with ’em. I think they’re cute.” — Timothy Q. Mouse, Dumbo
98. “Put your faith in what you most believe in.” – Tarzan
99. “How do you spell love? You don’t spell love. You feel it.” — Piglet and Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
100. “Sometimes the curiosity can kill the soul but leave the pain.” – Alice, Alice in Wonderland
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Alice in Wonderland quotes from the iconic story.
101. “Love is a song that never ends.” — Bambi
102. “Fairy tales can come true. You gotta make them happen, it all depends on you.” – Tiana, Princess and the Frog
103. “Good friends will help you until your unstuck.” — Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
104. “All at once everything looks different, now that I see you.” — Rapunzel, Tangled
105. “If everybody got somebody by the hand, maybe everyone could learn and understand.” — Sebastian, The Little Mermaid
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of The Little Mermaid quotes to relive your childhood.
106. “I swear, I’m sweatin’ like a sinner in church!”— Charlotte (The Princess And The Frog)
107. “When you hear that music playin’, hear what I’m saying, it make you feel all right.”— “Down in New Orleans” Tiana (The Princess And The Frog)
108. “Straight from heaven up above, here is a baby for you to love.” — Mr. Stork, Dumbo
109. “Embrace what makes you different.” — Dumbo, Dumbo
110. “I’ve climbed the mountain, I’ve crossed the river, and I’m almost there.” — Tiana, The Princess And The Frog
Walt Disney Quotes to Motivate You For Success
According to a survey conducted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, many parents use Disney movies to help improve their children’s language skills.
The survey found that parents often use Disney movies to encourage children to engage in conversations and learn new vocabulary.
111. “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.” – Walt Disney
112. “Somehow I can’t believe that there are any heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four Cs. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy.” – Walt Disney
113. “Fantasy and reality often overlap.” – Walt Disney
114. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” – Walt Disney
115. “Get a good idea and stay with it. Dog it, and work at it until it’s done right.” – Walt Disney
116. “Whatever you do, do it well.” – Walt Disney
117. “Everyone falls down. Getting back up is how you learn how to walk.” – Walt Disney
118. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney
119. “It’s a mistake not to give people a chance to learn to depend on themselves while they are young.” – Walt Disney
120. “In bad times and in good, I’ve never lost my sense of zest for life.” – Walt Disney
More Disney quotes and lines
121. “Remember who you are?” – The Lion King
122. “Being young and beautiful is not a crime, you know.” – The Parent Trap
123. “I’m a damsel, I’m in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day.” – Hercules
124. “It’s important to always look where you’re headed rather than where you were.” – The Lion King
125. “It’s up to you how far you go. If you don’t try, you’ll never know.” – The Sword in the Stone
126. “I don’t see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad.” – The Little Mermaid
127. “You were my new dream.” – Tangled
128. “Why are you threatened by anyone different than you?” – Tarzan
129. “You see, when the world turns upside down, the best thing is to turn right along with it.” – Mary Poppins Returns
130. “If you ain’t scared, you ain’t alive.” – The Good Dinosaur
Disney quotes that remind us of life lessons from movies and Walt himself
131. “What you give is what you get.” — Tiana, The Princess And The Frog
132. “Listen with your heart. You will understand.” — Pocahontas, Pocahontas
133. “When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.” — Walt Disney
134. “When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.” — Walt Disney
135. “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.” — Walt Disney
136. “There’s no way I’m kissin’ a frog and eatin’ a bug on the same day.” — Tiana, The Princess And The Frog
137. “Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future.” — Walt Disney
138. “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.” — Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
139. “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” — Walt Disney
140. “You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew.” — Pocahontas, Pocahontas
Disney quotes from Donald Duck
141. “Need some fashion tips? For me, it’s all about the hat! Whaddya think? Nice, right?” – Donald Duck
142. “Don’t get confused between my personality and my attitude… my personality is who I am, and my attitude depends on who you are.” – Donald Duck
143. “Live each day as if it’s the first day of your life.” – Donald Duck
144. “Inspiration for what we produce comes from reading, observing the world of humans around us and also the animal kingdom.” – Donald Duck
145. “I promise we’ll never spend another Christmas apart.” – Donald Duck
146. “It’s about time you got here! My name’s Donald Duck. You’re going to have a great time!” – Donald Duck
147. “Four dollars is very little money when you got ’em; but a heck of a lot of money when you ain’t got ’em…” – Donald Duck
148. “Aw, I know who you’re thinking about!” – Donald Duck
149. “Life is too short to be serious all the time, so if you can’t laugh at yourself then call me…I’ll laugh at you, for you.” – Donald Duck
150. “I’m not stubborn like you!” – Donald Duck
Inspirational Disney Quotes From Walt Disney
151. “The life and ventures of Mickey Mouse have been closely bound up with my own personal and professional life. . . He still speaks for me and I still speak for him.” — Walt Disney
152. “I love the nostalgic myself. I hope we never lose some of the things of the past.” — Walt Disney
153. “The important thing is the family.” — Walt Disney
154. “I don’t want the public to see the world they live in while they’re in the Park. I want them to feel they’re in another world.” — Walt Disney
155. “Fantasy, if it’s really convincing, can’t become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time.” — Walt Disney
156. “I do not make films primarily for children. I make them for the child in all of us, whether we be six or sixty.” — Walt Disney
157. “I think it’s important to have a good hard failure when you’re young. I learned a lot out of that. Because it makes you kind of aware of what can happen to you.” — Walt Disney
158. “Every child is born blessed with a vivid imagination.” — Walt Disney
159. “To the youngsters of today, I say believe in the future, the world is getting better; there still is plenty of opportunity.” — Walt Disney
160. “Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things.” — Walt Disney
Inspirational Disney Quotes Of All Times
161. “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” — Walt Disney
162. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
163. “Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.” ― Walt Disney
164. “Think, Believe, Dream, and Dare.” ― Walt Disney
165. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” ― Walt Disney
166. “Let your heart guide you…it whispers so listen closely.” ― Walt Disney
167. “I do not like to repeat successes I like to go on to other things.” ― Walt Disney
168. “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” ― Walt Disney
169. “The difference in winning & losing is most often, not quitting.” ― Walt Disney
170. “Some dream it, some do it, some do both.” ― Walt Disney
Inspirational Disney Quotes to Find Inspiration in the Magic of Disney
171. “The idea of Disneyland is a simple one. It will be a place for people to find happiness and knowledge.” ― Walt Disney
172. “One thing it takes to accomplish something is courage.” ― Walt Disney
173. “I have no use for people who throw their weight around as celebrities, or for those who fawn over you just because you are famous.” ― Walt Disney
174. “My greatest reward is that I have been able to build this wonderful organization.” ― Walt Disney
175. “The main quality of leadership……….is courage ! If you can dream it, you can do it!” ― Walt Disney
176. “Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.” ― Walt Disney
177. “Sometimes I think of myself as a little bee. I go from one area of the studio to another and gather pollen and sort of stimulate everybody. I guess that’s the job I do.” ― Walt Disney
178. “I believe in being a motivator.” ― Walt Disney
179. “I try to build a full personality for each of our cartoon characters – to make them personalities.” ― Walt Disney
180. “Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive.” ― Walt Disney
Which Disney quotes were your favorite?
There is great wisdom to be found in the inspiring words of Disney film characters and Walt Disney himself.
Besides the entertainment they provide, Disney movies can teach you a lot about life; even better than some motivational and personal development books.
Hopefully, these Disney quotes have inspired you to find the success you hope for; both in life and business.
Did you enjoy these Disney quotes?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.