If you’re looking for a clever and succinct way to describe yourself, these Instagram bio quotes are the perfect tool.
Tell us which ones you liked the best in the comment section below!
While you are at it, go follow our Everyday Power Instagram account.
Look to these inspirational Instagram bio captions and quotes to think past ordinary self-descriptive words.
Instagram is one of the major social media sites that have gained immense popularity over the last several years.
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to research from Hootsuite, Instagram users who use quotes and captions in their posts tend to receive more engagement and likes than those who do not.
This suggests that Instagram bio quotes may serve as a form of self-expression and identity formation and contribute to greater social engagement and connection.
What are the benefits of reading Instagram bio quotes?
The social media platform allows users to interact by sharing photos and short clips.
One of the major trends on Instagram has seen users trying to portray a certain ‘perfect’ image that is not the reality.
More and more people are embracing authenticity on the platform.
One area where you can set yourself apart is your Instagram Bio.
Use the tips to make yours stand out!
- Be authentic
- Use creativity
- Explore who you are
- Focus on the good you can achieve
- Highlight your skills and build a business base
By being authentic, you get to stand out from the rest of the accounts that have eventually turned to look similar because of using filters.
Use your Instagram bio for good!
Instagram has been popularly used as a platform where people show off.
But did you know you can use your Instagram account to inspire others and positively change lives?
Yes, you can.
Everyone is on there all the time anyway.
Just imagine what it would be like if people were being real and sharing inspirational and positive content.
Below you will find our collection of amazing, cool, and creative Instagram bio quotes, Instagram bio sayings, and Instagram bio ideas to inspire you as you create your own bio.
Also, check out these selfie quotes for social media expression.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you want more motivational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Instagram Bio Quotes That Define The Real You
According to a survey conducted by the Pew Research Center, over 70% of young adults between the ages of 18 and 29 use Instagram.
This highlights the platform’s popularity among younger generations and suggests that Instagram bio quotes may be a necessary form of self-expression and identity formation for this demographic.
1. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” – Madelyn Teppner
You will also enjoy our article on amazing quotes and sayings.
2. “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” – T. Roosevelt
You will also enjoy our article on free spirit quotes.
3. “ You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S Lewis
You will also enjoy our article on comeback quotes.
4. “Just because you fail once, does not mean that you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself because if you don’t, then who will?” – Marilyn Monroe
You will also enjoy our article on savage quotes.
5. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
You will also enjoy our article on authenticity quotes.
6. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch
You will also enjoy our article on shrek quotes.
7. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
You will also enjoy our article on juice wrld quotes and lyrics.
8. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
You will also enjoy our article on chris brown quotes.
9. “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” – Maya Angelou
You will also enjoy our article on talladega nights quotes.
10. “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
Also, check out these Facebook quotes about life and love that are perfect to post as your FB status.
Cool Instagram bio quotes
According to a survey conducted by Sprout Social, Instagram users tend to respond positively to humor in social media content, with 65% of respondents saying they enjoy humorous posts from brands.
This suggests that Instagram bio quotes incorporating humor may be particularly effective at engaging and connecting with users.
11. “ Just be yourself, there is no one better.” ― Taylor Swift
You will also enjoy our article on never give up quotes.
12. “Don’t compromise yourself – you’re all you have.” – John Grisham
You will also enjoy our article on priority quotes.
13. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
You will also enjoy our article on cute quotes.
14. “Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.” ― Roy T. Bennett
You will also enjoy our article on John Wick quotes.
15. “Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are.” – Lady Gaga
You will also enjoy our article on ricky gervais quotes.
16. “Never dull your shine for somebody else.” ― Tyra Banks
You will also enjoy our article on introduction quotes.
17. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
You will also enjoy our article on Moana quotes.
18. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent van Gogh
You will also enjoy our article on Taylor Swift quotes.
19. “The road to success is always under construction.” – Lily Tomlin
20. “Everything is so beautiful and so short.” – Marina Keegan
You Might Also Like: 15 Instagram Accounts Today For Amazing Content
Creative Instagram bio quotes
A study by the Pew Research Center found that 71% of young adults between the ages of 18-24 use Instagram.
This statistic indicates that Instagram is a popular platform among the younger generation, making it an ideal place to share and engage with Instagram bio quotes.
21. “Wear your confidence like a crown.” – Vicki Corona
22. “You become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
23. “We might be hollow but we’re brave.” – Lorde
24. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” – Rumi
25. “You are so much sunshine in every square inch.” – Walt Whitman
26. “All the lights are sparking for you, it seems.” – Lana Del Rey
27. “We press into the unknown rather than the known. This makes life lovely and lively.” – Julia Cameron
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of second chances quotes that will inspire you to take life by the horns and give that goal another go.
28. “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.” – Walt Disney
29. “Do justly. Love mercy. Walk humbly.”
30. “It only takes one person to change your life, you.”
Don’t forget to also read these thought-provoking social media quotes.
Instagram bio quotes to boost your profile
A survey by the American Psychological Association found that self-expression is an essential factor in achieving well-being.
Using Instagram bio quotes as a form of self-expression can help individuals define themselves and enhance their overall happiness.
31. “Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; what would it look like?” – Brian Tracy
32. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
33. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” – Colin R. Davis
34. “ I don’t repeat.” – Clayton Snyder
35. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
36. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
37. “Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anaïs Nin
38. “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” – Margaret Mead
39. “Focus on how to be social, not on how to do social.” – Jay Baer
40. “If I’m honest, I have to tell you that I still read fairy-tales and I like them, best of all.” – Audrey Hepburn
Cute short Instagram bio quotes
A study conducted by the University of Pennsylvania found that social media can positively impact an individual’s well-being by providing a sense of social support and connection.
Sharing relatable and inspirational Instagram bio quotes can help individuals connect with others and feel a sense of community online.
41. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” – Henry David Thoreau
42. “Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.” – Winston Churchill
43. “Live for yourself and don’t ever stop.”- John Tew
44. “ What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least do something remarkable?” – John Green
45. “Stay hungry, stay foolish.” – Steve Jobs
46. “Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.” – AwesomeQuotesforyou
47. “Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
48. “I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn’t mean that you’re alive.” – Nicki Minaj
49. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” – Dalai Lama
50. “It is what it is.” – Theyeyodiaries
Have you seen these classy and sassy quotes that are perfect for social media captions.
Instagram bio quotes to help you stand out
A study by Hootsuite in 2021 found that Instagram has over one billion monthly active users, making it a powerful platform for individuals and businesses to connect with their audiences.
This statistic could be used to emphasize the importance of using Instagram as a means to reach a wide audience with inspiring bio quotes.
51. “The chief enemy of creativity is good sense.” – Pablo Picasso
52. “He who would be a man must therefore be a nonconformist.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
53. “Create with the heart; build with the mind.” – Criss Jami
54. “I shut my eyes in order to see.” – Paul Gauguin
55. “There is intelligence when you are not afraid.” – Bruce Lee
56. “Curiosity will conquer fear more than bravery will.” – James Stephenson
57. “One of the only ways to get out a tight box is to invent your way out.” – Jeff Bezos
58. “I feel there is nothing more artistic than loving people.” – Vincent Van Gogh
59. “Curiosity is the wick in the candle of learning.” – William Ward
60. “The best people want to work the big challenges.” – Larry Page
Instagram bio quotes and caption ideas
According to a survey by Sprout Social, 68% of Instagram users engage with brands regularly, with 80% of them making purchase decisions based on content they find on Instagram.
This statistic could be used to encourage businesses to incorporate inspirational quotes into their Instagram bio to connect with potential customers.
61. “Love for all, hatred for none.” – Khalifatul Masih III
62. “Never regret anything that made you smile.” – Mark Twain
63. “Change the world by being yourself.” – Amy Poehler
64. “An unexamined life is not worth living.” – Socrates
65. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci
66. “Whatever you do, do it well.” – Walt Disney
67. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S Eliot
68. “And all may do what has by man been done.” – Edward Young
69. “Oh, the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind.” – Dr. Seuss
70. “I embrace mistakes, they make you who you are.” — Beyoncé
71. “Determine your priorities and focus on them.” – Eileen McDargh
72. “Reality is wrong, dreams are for real.” – Tupac
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Tupac quotes on life, love, and being real.
73. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.” – Kurt Cobain
74. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
75. “A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world.” – Atticus
If you’re enjoying these quotes, check out our Atticus quotes from the New York Tikes best selling poet.
Memorable Instagram bio quotes
According to a study by the Pew Research Center, 71% of young adults aged 18-29 use Instagram, making it a popular platform among millennials and Gen Z.
This statistic could be used to encourage businesses targeting this demographic to incorporate inspirational quotes into their Instagram bio to connect with potential customers.
76. “If the world was blind how many people would you impress?” – Boonaa Mohammed
77. “I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color.” — Wilson (Expensive Mistakes) by Fall Out Boy
78. “If I fail, if I succeed, at least I’ll live as I believe” – Whitney Houston, “The Greatest Love of All”
79. “Shine on, diamond, don’t make me wait another day.” — My My My! by Troye Sivan
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of diamond quotes about the power of long lasting beauty.
80. “Lightning strikes every time she moves” – Calvin Harris, “This Is What You Came For”
81. “If you give, you begin to live.” – Dave Matthews Band
82. “I’m permanent. You can’t erase me.” – Shawn Mendes
83. “Outlining my findings, using life as a stencil.” – Kero One, “In All the Wrong Places”
84. “Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
85. “Feeling good living better.” – Drake, “Over My Dead Body”
Thought-provoking Instagram bio quotes
86. “This may be the night that my dreams might let me know… All the stars are closer.” — All the Stars by Kendrick Lamar & SZA
87. “The rest of the world was in black and white, but we were in screaming color.” – Taylor Swift, “Out of the Woods”
88. “Constant dripping hollows out a stone.” – Lucretius
89. “Feeling like a boss, and staring at the stars, it doesn’t matter the cost, ’cause everybody wants to be famous.” — Everybody Wants to Be Famous by Superorganism
90. “We aren’t ever getting older.” – Chainsmokers, “Closer”
91. “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.” – John Lennon, “Imagine”
92. “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” – W. Clement Stone
93. “I live for the nights that I can’t remember, with the people that I won’t forget.” – Drake, “Show Me a Good Time”
94. “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking.” – William B. Sprague
95. “Time makes you bolder.” – Fleetwood Mac, “Landslide”
Instagram bio quotes about being real
96. “If you can be anything, be real.” – Nikki Rowe
97. “Wake up to realities! Real-life is all about real things!” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
98. “It’s okay to love something a little too much, as long as it’s real to you.” – Gerard Way
99. “I would rather wear honest tears than the most beautiful and elaborately faked smile.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
100. “Real is better, the truth is better. Painful but better.” – Cath Crowley
101. “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
102. “So much possibility lives within the beauty of your authenticity. Be real.” – Scott Stabile
103. “You know it’s real when reality becomes a dream, the dream becomes real, and real feels unreal” – Evy Michaels
104. “I’m a boss and I shine like gloss.” — Doja Cat
105. “Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like saying sorry for being real.” – Lil Wayne
Motivational Instagram bio quotes
106. “You will remain where you are…, until you change your mindset.” – A. Steve-Ifeoluwa
107. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
108. “Entertainment is temporary happiness, but the real happiness is permanent entertainment.” – Amit Kalantri
109. “Only a real man has the right to stand at the pinnacle.” – James Clavell
110. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
111. “Once your intentions are real and wise, helpful and positive, keep going forward. Never ever give up!” – Israelmore Ayivor
112. “The strongest force in the universe is a human being living consistently with his identity.” – Tony Robbins
113. “Being yourself is all it takes. If you want to impress someone don’t be someone else just be yourself.”- Selena Gomez
114. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
115. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not.” – Andre Gide
Thoughtful Instagram bio quotes
116. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
117. “How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone?” – Coco Chanel
118. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schiuller
119. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” – Mark Twain
120. “If I’m gonna tell a real story, I’m gonna start with my name.” – Kendrick Lamar
121. “For hope is but the dream of those that wake.” – Matthew Prior
122. “Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish.” – Jessica N. S. Yourko
123. “He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.” – Marcus Aurelius
124. “Never let your emotions overpower your intelligence.” – Drake
125. “Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.” – Marge Piercy
Inspirational Instagram bio quotes
126. “He turns not back who is bound to a star.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
127. “Advantages never comes free. You have to create it the way you want it!”– Ashish Patel
128. “Hope is the dream of the waking man.” – French Proverb
129. “If you would create something, you must be something.” – Goethe
130. “Didn’t they tell you I was a savage?” — Rihanna
131. “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Aristotle
132. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” – Paul Valery
133. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”– Robert Brault
134. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
135. “Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you.”– Aldous Huxley
Other Instagram bio quotes
136. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
137. “Life is a long lesson in humility.” – James M. Barrie
138. “Sometimes you don’t realize the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” – Unknown
139. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
140. “Life is trying things to see if they work.” – Ray Bradbury
141. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
142. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
143. “I failed my way to success.” – Thomas Edison
144. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
145. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Instagram bio quotes to motivate and inspire you
146. “I’m not perfect but stories are always better with a touch of imperfection.” – Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of short motivational quotes that will get you ready to tackle the day.
147. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.”– Henry David Thoreau
148. “Every day might not be a good day but there is good in every day.” – Unknown
149. “No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
150. “Born to express, not to impress.” – Unknown
151. “Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it.” – Swedish proverb
152. “Be your own kind of beautiful.” – Unknown
153. “Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” – Oscar Wilde
154. “Life is what happens to you while you scroll through Instagram.” – Unknown
155. “I’ve got thick skin and an elastic heart.” — Sia, ‘Elastic Heart’
Instagram bio quotes to motivate you
156. “Everything is within your power, and your power is within you.” – Janice Trachtman
157. “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
158. “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins
159. “True change is within; leave the outside as it is.” – Dalai Lama XIV
160. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
161. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” – Wayne Dyer
162. “Everything in your life is there as a vehicle for your transformation.
Use it!” – Ram Dass
163. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
164. “Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.” – Richie Norton
165. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
Instagram bio quotes that will make your day
166. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
167. “Always do what you are afraid to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
168. “Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
169. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens.” – Helen Keller
170. “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.” – John Milton
171. “You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?” –
172. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
173. “Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” –
174. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
175. “Better to be strong than pretty and useless.” – Lilith Saintcrow
Instagram bio quotes that will make them think outside the box
176. “You never fail until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
177. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” –
178. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
179. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of vine quotes that showcase some of the most hilarious moments from the short-lived site.
180. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
181. “Try a little harder to be a little better.”- Gordon B. Hinckley
182. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
183. “Maybe everyone can live beyond what they’re capable of.” – Markus Zusak
184. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
185. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
Catchy Instagram bio quotes
186. “Measure twice; cut once.” – Harrison Ford
187. “Worrying is like paying a debt you don’t owe.” – Mark Twain
188. “Think before you speak. Read before you think.” – Fran Lebowitz
189. “Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.” – John F. Kennedy
190. “The greatest of faults… is to be conscious of none.” – Thomas Carlyle
191. “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” – Steve Martin
192. “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” – Dale Carnegie
193. “Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.” – Oscar Wilde
194. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” – Charlie Chaplin
195. “He who laughs last didn’t get the joke.” – Charles de Gaulle
Instagram bio quotes to inspire you today
196. “The riskiest thing we can do is just maintain the status quo.” – Bob Iger
197. “Life is hard; it’s harder if you’re stupid.” – John Wayne
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of John Wayne quotes to lead you through life.
198. “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anais Nin
199. “The best advice I’ve ever received is, ‘No one else knows what they’re doing either.” –
200. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” – Coco Chanel
201. “You can observe a lot by just watching.” – Yogi Berra
202. “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” – Phyllis Diller
203. “You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?” – Steven Wright
204. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
205. “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers
More Instagram bio quotes
206. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
207. “If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
208. “Having the dream is easy, making it come true is hard.” – Serena Williams
209. “Learning is a gift. Even if pain is the teacher.” – Maya Watson
210. “Be heroes of your own stories.” – Constance Wu
211. “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
212. “Hella fine and it works every time.” – Ariana Grande
213. “She believed she could, so she did.” – R.S. Grey
214. “There’s a dream that I’ve been chasing want so badly for it to be reality.” – Justin Bieber
215. “I don’t know where I’m going, but I promise it won’t be boring.” – David Bowie
Instagram bio quotes by celebrities
216. “If you’re lucky enough to be different, never change.” – Taylor Swift
217. “I say what I need to, not a whole lot more.” – Carrie Underwood
218. “If I have something to say, I want it to be meaningful.” – Tom Brady
219. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
220. “No matter what you want to do, confidence is key!” – Sadie Robertson
221. “If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken.” – Selena Gomez
222. “You don’t have to be someone you’re not to get someone else to like you.” – Colbie Caillat
223. “I’ve always enjoyed things going at a nice pace, nothing too fast, nothing too crazy.” – Luke Bryan
224. “Shoot, man, I love everybody! I don’t have time to hate.” – Blake Shelton
225. “Live your dreams.” – Les Brown
226. “God will never give you anything you can’t handle, so don’t stress.” – Kelly Clarkson
Encouraging Instagram bio quotes
227. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
228. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
229. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
230. “Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.” – Charles Kettering
231. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay
232. “It is always the simple that produces the marvelous.” – Amelia Barr
233. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.” – Helen Keller
234. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
235. “I dwell in possibility.” – Emily Dickinson
236. “‘Tomorrow’ becomes never. No matter how small the task, take the first step now.” – Tim Ferriss
Instagram bio quotes about success and hard work
237. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” — Tim Notke, basketball coach
238. “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment.” – Mahatma Gandhi
239. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” — Coco Chanel
240. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
241. “I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
242. “Without labor, nothing prospers.” – Sophocles
243. “The only thing standing between you and outrageous success is continuous progress.” — Dan Waldschmidt
244. “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.” – Ray Kroc
245. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” —Tony Robbins
Instagram Bio Quotes To Celebrate Everyday Hustle
246. “You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.” – Jim Rohn
247. “Hustle beats talent when talent doesn’t hustle” – Ross Simmonds
248. “Another day, another struggle.” – Notorious BIG
249. “Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
250. “Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.” – George Burns
251. “maybe the cure for any burnout is to work harder.”― Phil Knight
252. “Success isn’t supposed to feel comfortable.” ― Jordan Hoechlin
253. “Nothing worth doing ever, ever, ever came easy.” ― Donald Trump
254. “Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.” ― Amit Kalantri
255. “Ambition is not feminine, and Hustle is not Masculine.” ― Goitsemang Mvula
Instagram Bio Quotes To Ignite Your Inner Spirit
256. “Be young, be dope, be proud.” — Lana Del Rey
257. “Just follow your arrow wherever it points.” — Kacey Musgraves
258. “I’m throwin’ shade like it’s sunny.” — Nicki Minaj
259. “I’m gonna live like tomorrow doesn’t exist.” — Sia
260. “Find me where the wild things are.” — Alessia Cara
261. “I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I’ve ever known.” — Drake
262. “There’s just no telling how far I’ll go.” — Moana
263. “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.” — Clark Gable
264. “She gets what she wants because she works for it.” ― Sophia Amoruso
265. “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” — Forest Gump
Instagram Bio Quotes To Help You Stay Cool
266. “My key to dealing with stress is simple: just stay cool and stay focused.” — Ashton Eaton
267. “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” — Maya Angelou
268. “It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you use, that makes a difference in how your life turns out.” — Zig Ziglar
269. “If you think you’re not cool enough, you will never be cool enough.” — Romy Miller
270. “Forget the failures. Keep the lessons.” — Dalai Lama
271. “I can take it. The tougher it gets, the cooler I get.” — Richard Nixon
272. “If you really want something, you can figure out how to make it happen.” — Cher
273. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” — Helen Keller
274. “Confidence is contagious and so is lack of confidence.” — Vince Lombardi
275. “The difference between greatness and mediocrity is often how an individual views a mistake.” — Nelson Boswell
Instagram Bio Quotes To Live a Simple Life
276. “You have every right to a beautiful life.” — Selena Gomez
277. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” — Albert Einstein
278. “Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.” — Adele
279. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
280. “I see it. I like it. I want it. I got it.” — Ariana Grande
281. “I mean, who wants to look simple when you can look stunning?” — Nicki Minaj
282. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” — Oscar Wilde
283. “The world moves on, another day, another drama.” — Taylor Swift
284. “To anyone that ever told you you’re no good… they’re no better.” — Hayley Williams
285. “Lose your dream, you lose your mind.” — The Rolling Stones
Which of these Instagram Bio quotes was your favorite?
The above Instagram bio quotes will impress those who view your IG profile.
You need a catchy bio quote to capture your audience and gain followers.
When people find your bio quote to be interesting, chances are that they will want to know more about you.
The length of the quote does not matter, the only thing that matters is whether the quote is catchy enough or not.
There is no better way to entertain your audience than through your own bio quote.
So, get interesting by bringing out the creative you.
Did you enjoy these Instagram bio quotes?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.